So I'm reading the Wikileaks book, and it's infuriating.

I don't think you can blame Americans for the actions of the CIA.

We have a rogue quasi-Law Enforcement/Para-military spy agency that may be impossible to bring to heel.

Even talking about it may get you "Suicided".

My argument was, like they "gave" it to the Hindus?

What are the rules for ownership of a land? Dominance and force are the only natural rules, and it's how the Muslims took it from the Hindi, right?
Bro, Hindu is a religion and Hindi is a language.

The book is called "The Wikileaks File. The world according to U.S. Empire" and I'm nearing part 2.
The book through its notes and leaked cables shows what many of us already know, but always fall on deaf ears on the usual people here in the War Room. How the U.S. destabilise countries over and over, for decades and still do it, but change their methods and reasoning behind. "Helping countries against foreign colonial powers"/"Making sure countries don't go communists"/"Human rights reasons".

The establishment of death squads (used primarily in South American), the tortures developed by the CIA and which they used to train other police agencies in foreign countries, establishing new death squads in Iraq, training them, and then later take a hands off approach so that they wouldn't be held accountable.

The development of torture and the atrocities committed in prison camps in Guantanamo.

It's infuriating to read, that this shit is still going on. But what do you lot keep focusing on? Shit that comes out of this horrendous foreign policy that your country conducts. The consequences of "Muslim man kills X" or "Women not allowed to do Y" while all the while ignoring the heinous acts your country has done that has, and still does, that ensured this shit could even take root to begin with.

You constantly post shit from dubious and shit sources, that usually fails to stand up to scrutiny, and the latest fucking excuse now I read when it's brought up is "Two wrongs doesn't make a right". Well I've never seen you fucking lot (and I'm talking to the usual suspects here in the War Room who masturbate to the thought of war and wants countries to be nuked, living vicariously through strongmen leaders) ever demand justice for the crimes the U.S. has done, and still does.

One of the biggest criminal is seen as a respected elderly statesmen that advices president and senior politicians like Hillary Clinton counts as a close confident (Kissinger if you didn't figure it out yet).

But keep on demonising Muslims, keep calling them retarded that worships a pedo (by the way, the source for that is in the Hadith and the Hadith is hearsay penned down 250 + years after the prophet death. You have no problem using Hadiths to mock Islam and deem it as a stupid religion, but at the same once it benefits your narrative, the Hadiths are suddenly seen as legit accurate historical reference cause it shows "Muslims are retarded pedos"), it will make selling war to you lot very easy.

Make sure you post your daily articles to get outraged over, you need your daily two minutes of hate. Keep focusing on race issues (the veiled racism here is getting more and more transparent), how liberals are ruining everything and that anyone that doesn't agree to X/Y/Z is a cuck.

This is what the War Room is turning out to be slowly.

You sound Merkel'd

I don't think you can blame Americans for the actions of the CIA.

We have a rogue quasi-Law Enforcement/Para-military spy agency that may be impossible to bring to heel.

Even talking about it may get you "Suicided".

I can blame Americans for not holding these people accountable though. They can't "suicide" the population.

you had me until you were defending islam

I agree. Two wrongs do not make a right, and I say this as a guy who was born in a country bombed by NATO. You have to be a complete idiot to blame innocent civilians for shit politicians do behind their backs.

But what do you expect from these psychos

Calls the hadits heresy, yet doesn't realise that 99% of Muslms call quranists heretics. Brilliant.

Honestly the only thing that's more illogical than being a Muslim is being a "Quranist". Just embrace your apostasy like I said.

I really wish the CIA was as bad ass as those that always bitch about it think it is

@Blackened - Kafir-kun will argue you endlessly.
That's what this forum is for. I know you prefer to make and repeat misleading arguments endlessly instead of addressing any rebuttals to them instead but some of us like discussion.

That's what this forum is for. I know you prefer to make and repeat misleading arguments endlessly instead of addressing any rebuttals to them instead but some of us like discussion.

False.

But keep on demonising Muslims, keep calling them retarded that worships a pedo (by the way, the source for that is in the Hadith and the Hadith is hearsay penned down 250 + years after the prophet death. You have no problem using Hadiths to mock Islam and deem it as a stupid religion, but at the same once it benefits your narrative, the Hadiths are suddenly seen as legit accurate historical reference cause it shows "Muslims are retarded pedos"), it will make selling war to you lot very easy.

You make tons of sense then you had to say this. Dude, it's an established fact that Aisha was 9 when their marriage was "consummated" (intercourse) and was 7 at the time of marriage. This is where you show that you're completely biased and partially brainwashed.

Back