So I'm reading the Wikileaks book, and it's infuriating.

Somebody bought the book, eh?
Looks like that bold gambit of a bait-and-switch at 3am paid off for ol Julian.

And you used that position to justify your original post that we should carve out a piece of the ME for the people who have called it home for 1000 years....

Breaking: World War II was 80 years ago.

We don't now, nor have we ever, owned the world. The ME is not something for us to give to Muslims.
There we go.

How did the Muslims get that land? Did they ask the Hindus kindly for it? Does it rightfully belong to them?

Naive bullshit virtue signaling from you, I'm not impressed.

I didn't justify shit. I said we could've conquered any additional country if we wanted.
What country could've stopped us if we wanted to conquer them?
No single country could've stopped us but each country that was occupied could and likely would. We didn't even stay in Iraq for 10 years because of that insurgency and look how Vietnam turned out as well. Imagine trying to accomplish occupations like that the world over, in dozens of countries.

Wouldn't happen, not for long at least
Did the Muslims that conquered the land ask the Hindi's before they slaughtered them if they'd like to exist?

@Anung Un Rama Come on, I'm expecting a reply.
What Hindus? Hindus barely exist in the Middle East ya goof

Last edited:
No single country could've stopped us but each country that was occupied could and likely would. We didn't even stay in Iraq for 10 years because of that insurgency and look how Vietnam turned out as well. Imagine trying to accomplish occupations like that the world over, in dozens of countries.

Wouldn't happen, nto for long at least
[]
What Hindus? Hindus barely exist in the Middle East ya goof
Easy to say after Geneva convention. If you have to play by rules, yeah sure I guess you have a point.

I thought pre-Islamic Arabia was Hindi?

Easy to say after Geneva convention. If you have to play by rules, yeah sure I guess you have a point.
The Soviets didn't always care for those and even they had issues in Afghanistan. The world changed and America was never in a position to directly rule the world so it tries to do so indirectly.
I thought pre-Islamic Arabia was Hindi?
No, they were polytheist but not Hindu. There were also Jews and Christians.

There we go.

How did the Muslims get that land? Did they ask the Hindus kindly for it? Does it rightfully belong to them?

If land that has been inhabited by Muslims for over a thousand years doesn't belong to them then many other claims to land come into question as well.

This is like saying the whole bit on only Native Americans being the true natives in America but far dumber.

If land that has been inhabited by Muslims for over a thousand years doesn't belong to them then many other claims to land come into question as well.

This is like saying the whole bit on only Native Americans being the true natives in America but far dumber.
Can we have this argument without insulting one another?

Amount of time inhabiting a land=claim to the land as rightful owner? So if I come to your house, throw you out and stay in it longer than you've lived there it becomes mine? You can make the argument that America is for Native Americans and that doesn't make it a dumb argument.

Amount of time inhabiting a land=claim to the land as rightful owner? So if I come to your house, throw you out and stay in it longer than you've lived there it becomes mine? You can make the argument that America is for Native Americans and that doesn't make it a dumb argument.
No, if you become a squatter for a few months in my living room that's not nearly enough time.

But if you've declared your country independent over 200 years ago and its existed continuously since then, then that is more than enough time.

Let me ask you this, since you think inhabiting land isn't enough to establish a claim, not even if its done for over a thousand years, should Israel continue to exist? They've displaced people within living memory, don't the Arab countries have a point then?

To those that presume I am excusing terror actions, I'm not. Just getting pissed at all the insulting comments I have to read daily about Muslims in the War Room, while it seems the U.S. always gets the excuse "Well at least it's us, and not them doing it."

Last edited:
Feel free to start a grassroot movement to stop Americans from immigrating in hordes to your land and or reject any refugee claim they try to apply for.

Also, the OP comes off as a snippet in the chapter of TS's autobiography dealing with his early reasoning to be drawn to fundamentalist islamic groups.

Last edited:
1. No, if you become a squatter for a few months in my living room that's not nearly enough time.

But if you've declared your country independent over 200 years ago and its existed continuously since then, then that is more than enough time.

2. Let me ask you this, since you think inhabiting land isn't enough to establish a claim, not even if its done for over a thousand years, should Israel continue to exist? They've displaced people within living memory, don't the Arab countries have a point then?
1. No, not as a squatter. Say you lease a place for 12 months. Within 2 months I forcibly beat you and throw you out and send you packing. Stay there for a few months while you're in the hospital. You get out of your coma, come back and tell me to get the fuck out of your house.

All I'm saying is amount of time inhabiting a land =/= being the rightful owner if we invoke morality. If we don't, sure, I'd be the rightful owner.

2. You're opening a philosophical can of worms with that one. I'm not going to pretend to have the right answer. I'd like to see them come to a mutual peaceful agreement. The Jews should sacrifice, they can't have all the nice land and pretend to be the good guys, the Palestinians can't steal Jew babies and pretend to be the good guys. I dunno dude, you tell me.

TS is retarded.

I'll criticize both American imperialism and that twisted pedo following religion called Islam.

1. No, not as a squatter. Say you lease a place for 12 months. Within 2 months I forcibly beat you and throw you out and send you packing. Stay there for a few months while you're in the hospital. You get out of your coma, come back and tell me to get the fuck out of your house

All I'm saying is amount of time inhabiting a land =/= being the rightful owner if we invoke morality. If we don't, sure, I'd be the rightful owner.
Well I live in the US so I have property rights. So yes, the house would still be mine.
2. You're opening a philosophical can of worms with that one. I'm not going to pretend to have the right answer. I'd like to see them come to a mutual peaceful agreement. The Jews should sacrifice, they can't have all the nice land and pretend to be the good guys, the Palestinians can't steal Jew babies and pretend to be the good guys. I dunno dude, you tell me.
I think Israel is a legitimate country. It was built from the ground up and there are so many people who have been born and raised as Israeli.

I've been pretty consistent in that I think the Muslim religion and culture is shit and we should just leave them alone to do whatever in their barren hellscape

Don't paint me in with interventionists, I'm a trump supporter. You know the candidate who said we should've left stabilizing Muslim leaders in power and stop arming "moderate rebels"

Holy shit, America did bad things???

You've opened my eyes TS, I can't thank you enough...

There we go.

Nice spin/ goal post shift combo.

Well I live in the US so I have property rights. So yes, the house would still be mine.

I think Israel is a legitimate country. It was built from the ground up and there are so many people who have been born and raised as Israeli.
We were going off of theoretical framework. The law of the land belonged to the Hindus before being conquered.

You are welcome to think, though I don't see how it relates.

Back