So I'm reading the Wikileaks book, and it's infuriating.

m25105

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The book is called "The Wikileaks File. The world according to U.S. Empire" and I'm nearing part 2.
The book through its notes and leaked cables shows what many of us already know, but always fall on deaf ears on the usual people here in the War Room. How the U.S. destabilise countries over and over, for decades and still do it, but change their methods and reasoning behind. "Helping countries against foreign colonial powers"/"Making sure countries don't go communists"/"Human rights reasons".

The establishment of death squads (used primarily in South American), the tortures developed by the CIA and which they used to train other police agencies in foreign countries, establishing new death squads in Iraq, training them, and then later take a hands off approach so that they wouldn't be held accountable.

The development of torture and the atrocities committed in prison camps in Guantanamo.

It's infuriating to read, that this shit is still going on. But what do you lot keep focusing on? Shit that comes out of this horrendous foreign policy that your country conducts. The consequences of "Muslim man kills X" or "Women not allowed to do Y" while all the while ignoring the heinous acts your country has done that has, and still does, that ensured this shit could even take root to begin with.

You constantly post shit from dubious and shit sources, that usually fails to stand up to scrutiny, and the latest fucking excuse now I read when it's brought up is "Two wrongs doesn't make a right". Well I've never seen you fucking lot (and I'm talking to the usual suspects here in the War Room who masturbate to the thought of war and wants countries to be nuked, living vicariously through strongmen leaders) ever demand justice for the crimes the U.S. has done, and still does.

One of the biggest criminal is seen as a respected elderly statesmen that advices president and senior politicians like Hillary Clinton counts as a close confident (Kissinger if you didn't figure it out yet).

But keep on demonising Muslims, keep calling them retarded that worships a pedo (by the way, the source for that is in the Hadith and the Hadith is hearsay penned down 250 + years after the prophet death. You have no problem using Hadiths to mock Islam and deem it as a stupid religion, but at the same once it benefits your narrative, the Hadiths are suddenly seen as legit accurate historical reference cause it shows "Muslims are retarded pedos"), it will make selling war to you lot very easy.

Make sure you post your daily articles to get outraged over, you need your daily two minutes of hate. Keep focusing on race issues (the veiled racism here is getting more and more transparent), how liberals are ruining everything and that anyone that doesn't agree to X/Y/Z is a cuck.

This is what the War Room is turning out to be slowly.

Woah, stop right there.

I've long said give the Muslims an area in the M.E. and stop intervening in their affairs. They don't want a democracy, they want a theocracy and have the right to self-determination.

We didn't listen. And now westerners are advocating bringing suicidal theocrats here. Fuck that.

Agree with you on some parts, not on others. Don't necessarily want to demonize Muslims, but they don't belong in the U.S.. Their religion isn't compatible with the constitution.

Last edited:
That is why I really respect @Anung Un Rama for being consistent and being aware that Obama is a piece of shit war mongerer to.

Real liberals realize that Obama or Bush it doesn't matter. We are imperialistic and as Lenin said imperialism is the highest stage of capitalism (if you are marxist leaning it is). So yes true liberals and anti establishment types won't go the route that CNN does which was to cover up Obama and Hillary's crimes against humanity but to obsess over what Bush or Reagan did. It is all the same.

Obama has destroyed many nations while he feeds the military industrial complex and has maimed and scared and ruined the lives of thousands and tens of thousands through his drone strikes. Little kids have their arms blown off or watch their parents explode into hundreds of pieces. And Hillary wanted to continue this sick imperialistic game with her wanting to fuck around even more in Syria and Ukraine and Libya etc.

What real liberals should stand for is revolution and liberation away from this sick system. Say no to corporate news and become an independent thinker.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't see why America doing bad things justifies a barbarian religion that worships a pedo.

But yes, all the more reason not to trust the CIA and secret organizations in general. And all the more reason to stop policing the world.

I don't see how it's an either-or affair, you can dislike both Muslim ideology and the US government's shadow branches, who lie and conceal information to the public. It's a catch-22, the whistle-blowers presumably get killed by said shadow organizations and the proof never reaches the public or is discredited as a conspiracy theory.

And I don't see how the US actions justify defending Muslims who rape innocent European women and wage holy war on the west because of their ideology.

Plenty of people here are aware that that is how geo-politics really works.

But it goes a lot deeper than 'America does X' because who runs America.. It's an international system.

Woah, stop right there.

I've long said give the Muslims an area in the M.E. and stop intervening in their affairs. They don't want a democracy, they want a theocracy and have the right to self-determination.

We didn't listen. And now westerners are advocating bringing suicidal theocrats here. Fuck that.

Agree with you on some parts, not on others. Don't necessarily want to demonize Muslims, but they don't belong in the U.S.. Their religion is compatible with the constitution.
Lol @ "give the Muslims ....an area... of the Middle East". How altruistic of you.

Muslims ARE worshippers of a pedophile war lord AND America IS horrible when it comes to foreign policy interests. How does this make you feel, OP? I don't excuse destabilizing a country just because I think the inhabitants are filth.

But anyways, this is what happens when you are the world power. You shape things according to your interests. All major powers do this. Again, it is not right, but hardly unique to America. Russia would probably take our place (They're already doing it in Syria) if we don't intervene. The only reason I like them more for the ME is because they're more effective (See: brutal) so in a way it is comforting that America is the world power where we at least pretend to care about things like Human Rights and Democracy

Lol @ "give the Muslims ....an area... of the Middle East". How altruistic of you.
I mean, if we are being honest: any country has been allowed their own country by self determination since WW2 ended has received it is a gift from the Soviets and the U.S.A.

We could've conquered the world if we wished. In the 1990's after the fall of the Soviet Union, it could've been done by the U.S. alone.

I mean, if we are being honest: any country has been allowed their own country by self determination since WW2 ended has received it is a gift from the Soviets and the U.S.A.

We could've conquered the world if we wished. In the 1990's after the fall of the Soviet Union, it could've been done by the U.S. alone.

I think if we're being honest you're not being honest.

I don't understand this thread at all. Yes, the US is the big dog on this planet so they do a lot of messed up, even evil, stuff to maintain their position. That's basically how the game of thrones works unfortunately. How does that make Islam anything less of a shit-tier ideology? The US propping up totalitarian dictators in South America is tragic to be sure but it doesn't force some guy to marry his 12 year old cousin and beat the shit out of her if she tries to leave the house not covered in a garbage bag.

Also lmao at Muslims who deny the Hadiths because they're embarrassed by their pedo-prophet. If you're gonna deny the Hadiths (which I agree you should do), just embrace your apostasy. The Quran is just as bogus as the Hadiths so let's cut the crap already.

Care to elaborate?
You just used post-WWII conflict resolution to rationalize that we own the world and why it's justifiable to create a reservation in the Middle East for Muslims, who have called the Middle East home for >1000 years.

You just used post-WWII conflict resolution to rationalize that we own the world and why it's justifiable to create a reservation in the Middle East for Muslims, who have called the Middle East home for >1000 years.

I didn't justify shit. I said we could've conquered any additional country if we wanted.
What country could've stopped us if we wanted to conquer them?

Did the Muslims that conquered the land ask the Hindi's before they slaughtered them if they'd like to exist?

@Anung Un Rama Come on, I'm expecting a reply.

Last edited:
Sorry that America and the WR suck, TS. Doesn't Al Jazeera have a message board?

Plenty of people here are aware that that is how geo-politics really works.

But it goes a lot deeper than 'America does X' because who runs America.. It's an international system.
Yes but usually it's a lot less complicated and a lot less vague than you make it seem.

That is why I really respect @Anung Un Rama for being consistent and being aware that Obama is a piece of shit war mongerer to.

Real liberals realize that Obama or Bush it doesn't matter. We are imperialistic and as Lenin said imperialism is the highest stage of capitalism (if you are marxist leaning it is). So yes true liberals and anti establishment types won't go the route that CNN does which was to cover up Obama and Hillary's crimes against humanity but to obsess over what Bush or Reagan did. It is all the same.

Obama has destroyed many nations while he feeds the military industrial complex and has maimed and scared and ruined the lives of thousands and tens of thousands through his drone strikes. Little kids have their arms blown off or watch their parents explode into hundreds of pieces. And Hillary wanted to continue this sick imperialistic game with her wanting to fuck around even more in Syria and Ukraine and Libya etc.

What real liberals should stand for is revolution and liberation away from this sick system. Say no to corporate news and become an independent thinker.
It's a dog eat dog world and getting away from it is as attainable as "true communism"

I do agree the world would probably be better off but I don't see how it can be done.

Yes but usually it's a lot less complicated and a lot less vague than you make it seem.

I think it is quite complex. Full of deception, ulterior motives, special interests, and many levels of power. The 3D chess board, so to speak.

It is simple in some sense though. Basically it is empire the same way it has always been.

I didn't justify shit. I said we could've conquered any additional country if we wanted.
What country could've stopped us if we wanted to conquer them?

And you used that position to justify your original post that we should carve out a piece of the ME for the people who have called it home for 1000 years....

Breaking: World War II was 80 years ago.

We don't now, nor have we ever, owned the world. The ME is not something for us to give to Muslims.

Back