So I'm going to roll the dice with Cody Garbrandt again. Relaxed CoGar 3.0 will be born Saturday

Willek

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
3 KO losses in a row so I know he won't be stupid enough to lose the plot if he gets tagged by Assuncao.

Time to get that title back, Cody.

giphy.gif

He’s a slight favorite so it’s to be expected l. Expect him to style on Assunciao.

I watched all his other fights, he always had his chin there to get hit, it was just that no one caught him until TJ and Munoz. He’ll never be champ at 135 again

I'm with you TS.
He's got serious talent, if he can just keep his emotions in check he'll be good.
I'm still on the Cody train and he'll be part of my 3 bet parlay.

WAR NECKTATS!

<{JustBleed}>

Your post made me look at who I'm gonna play. Then when i see the huge dogs i think why not throw a 10 spot on Eddie and Felicia to win almost 230. Which ends up why I rarely win in mma.

Your post made me look at who I'm gonna play. Then when i see the huge dogs i think why not throw a 10 spot on Eddie and Felicia to win almost 230. Which ends up why I rarely win in mma.
The train has passed.
I went all in on gibert burns last week and got a lot of shedogs bucks
I am 3-0 here

Cody only ever beaten 1 top 10 BW, ufc are desperate for him to succeed but Munoz isn't nearly as good as Assuncao, necktats gonna lose bad here.

Cody gets put to sleep again. When your chin is gone, it's gone.

I'm with you TS.
He's got serious talent, if he can just keep his emotions in check he'll be good.
I'm still on the Cody train and he'll be part of my 3 bet parlay.

WAR NECKTATS!

<{JustBleed}>
Coming off 3 ko losses and he's not even the underdog. Why in the fuck would you put him on a parlay lol have fun losing money

Good luck. I, for one, can't trust him to not go batshit crazy and start brawling everytime he gets tagged with a nice shot.

Dudes got skills though, that's for sure.

I hope Cody fights smart and wins a UD. After that (I hope) comes a matchup with Marlon for no. 1 contender.

Back