So I'm at the bar

• Thread starter Deleted member 460645
  • Start date
Stuff like this is why I'm very selective about who I watch MMA with. I was around a guy one time who was talking about people who had good spinning back fists. His notable examples? BJ Penn and Lyoto Machida. Back when Chuck Liddell was active, one of my friend's dads said he could take him. I showed him Wanderlei vs Cro Cop 2 and he thought Wanderlei was going to win after watching the fight for 30 seconds or so.

Never mind the time I went to a sports bar.

Last edited:
Sadly, MOST people think they can fight until they fight a fighter, otherwise they go on their happy way never knowing they actually suck compared to someone even small-org status.

EDIT: I know I suck compared to any pro. :D

EDIT: Yes, Mighty Mouse will tear any meathead from the bar a new one, regardless of size and strength.

Per usual on FS1 fights and some kid with massive acne scars turns to me after Wonderboy wins and says, "I'd love to fight that guy."
"Really? Why's that?" Is all I could muster.
"Doesn't look like he likes to be hit in the face."
All I could say in response was, "well he just destroyed the former champ in less than 1 round. Don't think you'd reach his face."

Is this really the thought that goes through the average casual fan's head? Shit is driving me nuts. I need to kill this pint and go play some Dark Souls.

Many people in the world need to get punched in the face.

If I became president, I'd make it a requirement for all MMA fans to go one round with a trained fighter.

Then in real life, a single mma fighter kills two intruders and puts two other intruders in the hospital, after they break into his house. And a WW (I think) completely wrecks a 260 plus pound former NFL player who laid out a woman, with one punch.

People have no fucking clue has nasty pro fighters are. But most people are fucking clueless idiots, so eh.

Per usual on FS1 fights and some kid with massive acne scars turns to me after Wonderboy wins and says, "I'd love to fight that guy."
"Really? Why's that?" Is all I could muster.
"Doesn't look like he likes to be hit in the face."
All I could say in response was, "well he just destroyed the former champ in less than 1 round. Don't think you'd reach his face."

Is this really the thought that goes through the average casual fan's head? Shit is driving me nuts. I need to kill this pint and go play some Dark Souls.

You should have executed a surprise flying knee, you might have knocked him out but also have cleaned up his complexion a little :)

Then in real life, a single mma fighter kills two intruders and puts two other intruders in the hospital, after they break into his house. And a WW (I think) completely wrecks a 260 plus pound former NFL player who laid out a woman, with one punch.

People have no fucking clue has nasty pro fighters are. But most people are fucking clueless idiots, so eh.

Roger Huerta: fights at 155, listed at 5'9 but met him at Tiger Muay Thai and he'd be lucky to claim 5'7. He was the one who beat an NFL football player.

The kid in the bars claims are no more outrageous than the idiots on here who claim they could beat up flyweights or bantamweights.

Roger Huerta: fights at 155, listed at 5'9 but met him at Tiger Muay Thai and he'd be lucky to claim 5'7. He was the one who beat an NFL football player.

The kid in the bars claims are no more outrageous than the idiots on here who claim they could beat up flyweights or bantamweights.

Damn... I remember when Bas said Brian Urlacher was getting in his face, Im glad Bas didnt break him.

Damn... I remember when Bas said Brian Urlacher was getting in his face, Im glad Bas didnt break him.

I trained at AMC in Seattle for a little while. It's pretty widely known that the Seahawks come in and train with Matt Hume during their off season. Mighty Mouse will spar with them sometimes to help them condition, and I've seen that guy literally cave in men who are easily 260-270 lbs.

People that think the lighter weight fighters are a joke are the jokes themselves. I honestly think I would rather fight someone at 170 (after cut) than someone like DJ that will hit you 3-4 times and then throw you on the mat in the space of 3 seconds.

That fact that you did not bitch slap him shows how much of a bitch you are.

You should've asked him if he trains. Probably not. Usually your first day of training/sparring dispels any fantasy of how well you'd fare in a fight against a trained opponent. LOL.

Back