So if Siver wins, does he get a title shot against Jose Aldo?

He gets all of McGregor's gold too.

He's already getting a title shot tomorrow.

GOAT bless.

No. He has to fight Edgar & Mendes at the same time if he wins.

Siver's reward from Dana for beating Conor would be a fight with JDS.

No....because besides Poirier, McGregor hasn't really beaten any considerable competition. Siver just gets a pat on the back and angry Dana telling reporters "Listen I said it! I said it alright! Siver is a tough kid, yeah he looks like a gremlin but he went out there and fcking ruined everything...he's a damn sport killer but I said it...Siver is a tough guy. "

Highly unlikely.

Siver would be 'rewarded' with Mendes and Edgar would get the shot.

Nope Edgar gets it and Siver gets Mendes.

He won't get a title shot but would probably get a contender shot with one of the top 5 guys.

Many people seem to forget Siver was ranked 6th or 7th until he lost to Cub and then was dropped to number 15. He almost had Cub too. Another two minutes and he would have gotten the decision IMO. He got caught in the late part of the round and Cub capitalized on it. Siver was dropped out of the top 15 after that single loss.

I doubt Dana cares at all for Siver since he is basically unmarketable. No one really cares about him except a few like myself who enjoy following fighters who grind a solid career and don't need flashy talkers

No he get's McGregor's custom made elephant trunk, ivory suit. The one that an entire country died making just for him. No title shot though, just the suit.

Siver is fighting for the FW & LW belts tomorrow.

safe_image.php

fight for the linear GOAT title

If Siver wins he is therefore the GOAT.

Back