So, if Siver took down Conor twice...

Read "By the numbers"!!

Siver had 0 takedowns in that fight.

Hard to read?

I barely call those takedowns lol Conor was up in 3 seconds.

i don't think anyone denied they won't be able to take Conner down but do you think they would be able to keep him down? Conner bounces back up like a spring plus he is bigger\stronger than most these FW's he would be power through

One takedown was actually pretty good from Siver, but damn McG is slick, he almost flew up.

Only mendes or edgar could take conor down. But even if they take him down that doesnt mean they would win. Siver has underrated wrestling also. Fe and chad took aldo down 3 times each and still lost. Now,i would pick them vs conor but he has good chanse vs any fw

I thought it was more telling how Siver dropped Conor twice with leg kicks.

I doubt Conor will walk away from the Aldo fight under his own power

Get off that Aldo kool-aid. None of those "knockdowns" were scored as knockdowns because it happens all the time in MMA and kickboxing, where the base of support, that is a single leg, is kicked out. In this case Conor was kicking and Siver threw leg kicks at the proper time to disrupt his base, but it isn't a knockdown. Siver scored 0 knockdowns and scored 0 takedowns. Aldo is just keeping McGregor's belt warm.

Siver scored 0 knockdowns and scored 0 takedowns. Aldo is just keeping McGregor's belt warm.

Welcome to Sherdog... if you put someone on his butt is not a takedown, and if you make him fall via strikes is not a knockdown.

Back