So if Krusher lost to Ward, can GGG beat ward?

Kavalev is definitely bigger and likely has better one shot power. He may even be physically stronger, but I don't know. Whether or not he is physically stronger is somewhat negated by his relative unwillingness to mix it up at medium and close distance, which is GGG's strength. Ward struggled for 12 rounds with Kovalev, that was a very difficult win he got. I don't see ggg being so much easier.

Of course ward has been in with a much higher level of competition than GGG. So we are left in someways to wonder how GGG's skill set will translate on the elite level.

Kov has higher central nervous system output then GGG. GGG has tough sinew striated flesh and possesses higher speed-strength combination, but his size and frame can only generate enough power to penetrate. Kov can generate more elastic power from his longer limbs.

lol I'm just being a jackass. I agree with the attrition thing, and I think Ward takes this one pretty easily.

btw, I got to go to the ward kovalev fight. First big boxing match ever. It was sad that no one made a big deal about it, but it was good for me because everything was so damn cheap.
Send me a t-shirt...:D

I would have liked to see it too. The bright side, is that Ward vs Kovalev and GGG vs Canelo were always the most sensible matchups (to me at least), and that should end up being what we get. If Ward derailed GGG, Canelo may no longer see the upside of fighting GGG anytime soon.

Hm. Must have missed that one.
ill send you a link bro

Not that Golovkin really deserves criticism for not moving up (I don't think any fighter is obligated to do so, even if it might be a good way of improving a given fighter's reputation and moneymaking ability), but I think it's fairly clear he didn't want to fight Ward when Ward was only one weight class larger than him.

Ward is now fighting at the weight class he should be at, where he fought in the amateurs. GGG would be fighting a natural LHW. Why would he do that?

Ward is now fighting at the weight class he should be at, where he fought in the amateurs. GGG would be fighting a natural LHW. Why would he do that?

Ward is fighting a weight class up from where he had massive success cutting less weight than others. He moved up a weight class to fight Kovalev. Unless you think Ward weighing in at 176 against Dawson means he's a massive SMW. That's 3 pounds different that Golovkin's highest weight.

Obviously I am a fan of Golovkin and not a fan of Ward

I think Ward could outbox him for 12 rounds, and being the bigger man he could survive (ggg is not a big MW btw) but it seems like Ward's heart isn't all the way in boxing anymore and Golovkin would find a way to make it rough.

give me your round by round scoring. I'm assuming you just agreed with Harolds card which was retarded.
Ward fans fail to realize that they are in the Minority in this. More people think Kovalev won, including most of the analysts, and don't say they are all idiots....

Ward fans fail to realize that they are in the Minority in this. More people think Kovalev won, including most of the analysts, and don't say they are all idiots....
almost no boxing experts from, canada, uk, germany, france etc etc etc had kovalev winning it was only americans. Boxnation spoke on the american public not knowing how to score a fight in great detail saying they were clearly persuaded by HBO.

almost no boxing experts from, canada, uk, germany, france etc etc etc had kovalev winning it was only americans. Boxnation spoke on the american public not knowing how to score a fight in great detail saying they were clearly persuaded by HBO.
examples of boxing experts from canada, uk, germany ect please.................

Barry Jones, Steve Bunce, Ricky Hatton, Carl Froch, Jean Pascal, Yvon Michel, Corey Erdman, Jim watts, Russ Anber

the entire SKy sports crew. as well. did you NOT know that everyone in the uk scored it for ward?

I know you will say "havent heard of one of these people and declare yourself right no matter ;)

Barry Jones, Steve Bunce, Ricky Hatton, Carl Froch, Jean Pascal, Yvon Michel, Corey Erdman, Jim watts, Russ Anber

the entire SKy sports crew. as well. did you NOT know that everyone in the uk scored it for ward?

I know you will say "havent heard of one of these people and declare yourself right no matter ;)

How did you give round 10 to Ward? You have a separate argument that's also easy to shut down. Let me help you. Gareth Davies' RBR scoring from the UK starts mid page and is in ascending order

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/boxing/2...dre-ward-live-fight-updates-from-pound-for-p/

You listing previous opponents of Ward's and guys that lost to Kov (Pascal twice, and Pascal hates Kov) is amazing. Eubank Jr. tweeted this and laughed.

stopped reading when you said I gave round 10 to ward which i gave to Kovalev.
if you have to use a lie to back your argument you are clearly insecure.

stopped reading when you said I gave round 10 to ward which i gave to Kovalev.
if you have to use a lie to back your argument you are clearly insecure.

Well, that was easy. If you gave Round 10 to Kovalev then he wins the fight on the official scorecards.

with your logic pac beat mayweather too. Im clicking the ignore button on you since you're clearly retarded. ps great arguments considering your name.

with your logic pac beat mayweather too. Im clicking the ignore button on you since you're clearly retarded. ps great arguments considering your name.

Pac didn't beat Mayweather. The logic also isn't the same. You fell for a trap because you're a fool.

Golovkin has as good a chance as anyone, but he's still a long shot. And it's a moot point since GGG's promoters consistently find excuses to avoid the best fighters, including Ward. No chance they would take a risk with Ward now, after he is even bigger and more proven.

Yeah there's two weight classes separating them. Why does anyone even talk about this? I can't wait for Deontay Wilder to go down two weight classes to fight at LHW...

Obviously I am a fan of Golovkin and not a fan of Ward

I think Ward could outbox him for 12 rounds, and being the bigger man he could survive (ggg is not a big MW btw) but it seems like Ward's heart isn't all the way in boxing anymore and Golovkin would find a way to make it rough.
Ya I really put his heart into question when Kova was beating the shit out of him and he got up and fought back to a win.

So then no one should be cutting any weight?

Back