so if khabib is ducking conor...

It isn't official but there has been no denial from any party as of yet.
I haven't heard anything from Conor, yet. Gaethje has been talking, but I don't follow any of them. Unless it's on here.
We'll see how the UFC pushes for Conor after April

Conor doesn't just want a rematch, he's being pushed for one
There is also high demand for Conor's rematch even if you "purists" don't want it millions of people will buy it, can't say the same for the others

Nice try tho

No one, I mean no one wants to see that fight again. No one wants to see the Irish guy anywhere near the title without 4/5 wins in a row first. And even then, the world would rather see Ferguson/Mac Gregor

Wishful thinking. Conor is too much of a pussy to take the Gaethje fight. He could have fought him instead of Cowboy but he pussied out then too.
The audacity of some keyboard warrior calling a fighter who even boxed one of the greatest boxers on earth a pussy. Go drink bleach you fat waste

No one, I mean no one wants to see that fight again. No one wants to see the Irish guy anywhere near the title without 4/5 wins in a row first. And even then, the world would rather see Ferguson/Mac Gregor

I respectfully disagree. sorta. I personally don't want to see conor near the title without some wins against top guys first. so I agree with you there. but I think the majority of casual mma fans (of which make up the majority of all fans) do want to see conor vs khabib 2. and of course dana reaaaaaly wants it. $$$

I respectfully disagree. sorta. I personally don't want to see conor near the title without some wins against top guys first. so I agree with you there. but I think the majority of casual mma fans (of which make up the majority of all fans) do want to see conor vs khabib 2. and of course dana reaaaaaly wants it. $$$

Everyone has wanted to see ferguson beat him up for the past four years ever since the Mac nuggets thing. He already fought kabib and it was a lame one sided fight. Why would anybody want to see it again

Gaethje is easy pickings, he should be thankful if he gets a huge payday to get KO'd from King Conor

If Gaethje was that easy he would've taken the fight from jump instead of a worn out broken Cowboy whose been bucked of the horse too many times. Or even Poirier but Cowboy was his choice in a different weight class.

Everyone has wanted to see ferguson beat him up for the past four years ever since the Mac nuggets thing. He already fought kabib and it was a lame one sided fight. Why would anybody want to see it again

I'm not disagreeing with you.... "why" would anybody what to see it again? it's the world we live in. there's a LOT of casual fans and the consensus is that the majority of them want that re-match. maybe it's because masses are easily influenced by media and dana is pushing for that fight like crazy? or maybe because conor is the most popular fighter in the UFC and people drink his kool aid? hard to tell "why", but I firmly believe that khabib vs conor 2 is the most anticipated potential fight out there right now (according to the masses)... I personally would hope conor would fight Gaethje next. and if he gets past him, he fights for the #1 contender spot. if he somehow wins there as well, then sure-give him a chance. IMO

Neither of those are the former champion, coming off a 40 second destruction of #5.

TS is a perfect example of the retarded Conor haters that bring this board down.

Neither of those are the former champion, coming off a 40 second destruction of #5.

TS is a perfect example of the retarded Conor haters that bring this board down.

sorry the post makes sense.

Wishful thinking. Conor is too much of a pussy to take the Gaethje fight. He could have fought him instead of Cowboy but he pussied out then too.

The idea that Khabib is ducking a guy who's calling out washed up little guys like Frankie, and then fighting a washed up bum like Cerrone at 170 is pretty hilarious.

Rapists do not duck their victims. They just don't give a shit about them anymore. It's like, 'Look-no offense- but I already raped you. I'd rather go rape someone else.'

What did Harvey, Cosby, and Tyson do after they raped? They moved on. Is normal.
Hmm interesting, i wonder if he has ever had consensual sex with his wife...

You really believe that? Are you for real?....
I really believe Khabig wanted to rip Conor's head off. He didn't even try to get under the chin. Conor was completely done and couldn't defend himself. Khabib could have easily slipped his arm under Conor's chin but chose to crank on his neck instead.

Khabib is petrified. He is affraid of a smack and if youre affraid of a smack a smack from Conor 2.0 will feel like a double barred shotgun

Boring fight, Conor had zero chance in their fight, Khabib controlled it from the first second to the inevitable submission. There's no reason to believe it would be different next time.

But I'm all for it if Conor dickriders want to see their mancrush smashed again. Looking forward to their tears and excuses afterwards. They still don't realize there's levels to this shit like the 49-1 retards didn't realize when he went up against Floyd. Embarrassing.

Back