So I wrote some poetry....

Just start a new YouTube channel under a different name

That was the first thing I tried but apparently you have to set up a new email first. There has to be an easier way

I was kidding because of what you said, lighten up.

Try avoiding making inflammatory statements to initiate conversation and you’ll find that people “lighten up” much easier

That was the first thing I tried but apparently you have to set up a new email first. There has to be an easier way
Yeah I hear you man, took human civilization thousands of years to set up the first email.

Try avoiding making inflammatory statements to initiate conversation and you’ll find that people “lighten up” much easier

Bruh I made a direct play on the joke you made about yourself…

And I then offered the exact advice you were looking for.

U trippin

Damn right it's from Boogie Nights

I think it was John C. Riley’s best serious piece. I’d say the aviator but he didn’t get the screen time he got in boogie. He goes under appreciated a lot. The guys got real range.
I still need to watch brothers sisters I think it’s called?

I think it was John C. Riley’s best serious piece. I’d say the aviator but he didn’t get the screen time he got in boogie. He goes under appreciated a lot. The guys got real range.
I still need to watch brothers sisters I think it’s called?
Shoot, The Perfect Storm, The Promotion, Gangs of New York, Magnolia.

He's definitely got great range.

Hard to believe he's also Dr. Bruhl.

No joke.

Appreciate that

Apologies if it’s awful

I actually loved it, thank you for sharing Sherbro! I listened to all three chapters you are quite eloquent and I felt the depth. I don’t know much about poetry but I thoroughly enjoyed yours.

<RomeroSalute>

I actually loved it, thank you for sharing Sherbro! I listened to all three chapters you are quite eloquent and I felt the depth. I don’t know much about poetry but I thoroughly enjoyed yours.

<RomeroSalute>

Thank you so very much! The kind words mean so much.

Do you mind if I ask what message you took away from it? Everyone’s that heard it so far has given me so much helpful feedback!

@Dan O
Serious feedback here fellow Sherbro.
Your voice is nasally and off putting. Not trying to be mean, just honest.

Have you considered getting a hot chick to read your material?

Back