So I wrote some poetry....

Dan O

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I haven’t written in two decades but circumstances have inspired me and I wanted to get some input on here(because there are some really well informed and respectful posters) and the entertainment value out of the shameless shit talking, but I’d rather not have my actual name from my YouTube on here. Because, well, people do f***ed up things for no reason.
Any sharing suggestions??

Why is your YT channel needed to share your poetry?

Why is your YT channel needed to share your poetry?

Because I posted a reading to YT. I was told that style is meant to be spoken by people much more well educated in literature than me.

Post it bro

I would like to post the spoken version but I’m not sure how while remaining anonymous. That’s why I asked. Don’t need a sherdogger outting me for being hyper super duper gay and all.

My grandma liked that show. All I remember is the tidal wave intro and the catch phrase.

That’s funny, pretty much the exact same story for me. I barely remember the show but people have always called me that.

I would like to post the spoken version but I’m not sure how while remaining anonymous. That’s why I asked. Don’t need a sherdogger outting me for being hyper super duper gay and all.
There's an audio app that can link here. Don't know the name though

Because I posted a reading to YT. I was told that style is meant to be spoken by people much more well educated in literature than me.

Yeah I don't know. Maybe you can host the video on a different site and give the link. That's probably the easiest.

There's an audio app that can link here. Don't know the name though

If you remember it just let me know. Thank you!

Pretty awful that you can’t trust a community you’ve been posting to for 17 years not to use personal information against you

I love you, you love me.
Going down the sugar tree.
We'll go down the sugar tree, and see lots of bees: playing, playing.
But the bees won't sting,
because you love me.

You already outed yourself.

Also, just post the transcript or record a voice recording of your video and post an audio clip.

You already outed yourself.

Also, just post the transcript or record a voice recording of your video and post an audio clip.

That’s why I was asking for help. I have no idea how to do that.

How did I out myself? I was being facetious since being gay is a “bad” thing to the average poster on here.

I prefer female companions and I’m not sure why someone writing poetry is automatically defamed by others as being gay and that being a negative thing.

Just start a new YouTube channel under a different name

I love you, you love me.
Going down the sugar tree.
We'll go down the sugar tree, and see lots of bees: playing, playing.
But the bees won't sting,
because you love me.

Is that from boogie nights?? I’m not sure if that was meant as an insult but that’s a damn good movie

That’s why I was asking for help. I have no idea how to do that.

How did I out myself? I was being facetious since being gay is a “bad” thing to the average poster on here.

I prefer female companions and I’m not sure why someone writing poetry is automatically defamed by others as being gay and that being a negative thing.

I was kidding because of what you said, lighten up.

Back