so I was thinkin about buildin my own protein p. on pfactory then saw this one...

Vulture0.o

Orange Belt
Reaction score
http://proteinfactory.com/store/product_info.php?cPath=23&products_id=84

on their site article underneath sounded interesting but i know some b.s. about their products so what do u guyz think was thinkin about gettin it in chocolate with stevia only. or should i get just 100% whey... any suggestions are a + taste doesn't matter hell i'll hold my nose and drink if it's that bad i've drank pretty bad stuff 8)~ so thats not an issue just bang for buck. I know theres other posts similar but not quite the info I'm looking for.

There are some pretty bad rumors about the Protein Factory, which they have failed to disprove.
At the least, it is confirmed that they did in fact fail to meet label claims.
Do a search on bodybuilding.com.

I prefer Ergopharm GF-Pro, but if you are on a budget and don't care about taste or have digestive issues, ON 100% or the like priced isolate/concentrate blends are the way to go.

Outside of the PWO window, or if I have to eat prior to a run, there is no reason outside of price why the average athlete should consume shakes rather than solid food. Eggs are $1 a dozen, turkey is .69 cents a pound. In good sized quantities, real food is less costly and should be the vast majority of your diet.

tnx for the info ill check out other stuff. ya I should prolly eat more food just kinda lazy i guess 8)~

Art Vandelay said:
There are some pretty bad rumors about the Protein Factory, which they have failed to disprove.
At the least, it is confirmed that they did in fact fail to meet label claims.
Do a search on bodybuilding.com.

I prefer Ergopharm GF-Pro, but if you are on a budget and don't care about taste or have digestive issues, ON 100% or the like priced isolate/concentrate blends are the way to go.

Outside of the PWO window, or if I have to eat prior to a run, there is no reason outside of price why the average athlete should consume shakes rather than solid food. Eggs are $1 a dozen, turkey is .69 cents a pound. In good sized quantities, real food is less costly and should be the vast majority of your diet.
No, that came from a challenge by Bulk Nutrition, and Protein Factory rectified. All their protein powders tested out for the 2nd round except the Egg White Protein. Apparently that only contained 89% of label claims.

The Penta Protein is a fine protein for variety. Proteins that are pure whey are also useful.

If you're trying to get a PWO protein, then you're only gonna be limited by your taste buds. I say this because the hydrolized proteins are NASTY.

PWO Protein:
65% Maltodextrin or Dextrose
35% Hydrolyzed 520
Sweetener: Stevia.

I wouldn't order a bag of that. If you can get that down, yahoo, that's the best you could drink. Add 5g each of creatine and glutamine if you wish.

Back