So I saw Mel Gibson in Daddy’s Home 2

Steven_Universe

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Pretty shocked that try as they could not bury this guys career.

He went on Racist Rants about blacks and Jews.

And it turns out he was one of the MORE moral guys in Hollywood, wasn’t forcing chicks to blow him (that we know of)

Mel has some kind of immunity.

That movie sucked.

His real comeback movie was The Beaver. Great movie. Super weird.

He may be bat shit crazy, but the guy can act and direct.

Braveheart is one of the GOAT war movies, IMO

He may have dissed his Jewish peers in hollywood, but if there is one thing I have noticed about high level Jewish people, it's that they really, really respect the highest level of talent and accomplishment. If you're a loser that says bad things about Jewish people, you're done in some towns.. If you're Mel Gibson, or somebody like Bill bellichek, you can get away with a bit more. Accomplishment matters in that culture, and say what you will, but that's respectable.

Last edited:
Mel is a legend. Daddy's home 2 sucked, but it is good to have him back.

Ya know, he gets drunk and says shit. I mean hes basically an American/Aussie, what do you expect.

Like south park said: say what you want but the guy knows story structure.

I'm going to watch braveheart again tomorrow

He may be bat shit crazy, but the guy can act and direct.

Braveheart is one of the GOAT war movies, IMO

source.gif

Apocalypto deserved oscars but didn't get em because pedophile sex pervert hollywood didn't like that Mel said the J word

Pretty shocked that try as they could not bury this guys career.

He went on Racist Rants about blacks and Jews.

And it turns out he was one of the MORE moral guys in Hollywood, wasn’t forcing chicks to blow him (that we know of)

Mel has some kind of immunity.

He's not immune. He stayed out of the public eye and did his time, but he did pay substantially for his behavior.

Mel Gibson is a legend based off of his acting talents alone, not to mention his financial decisions have made him very wealthy, the man is smart, is/was handsome, charismatic and a family man that brought us some truly GREAT MOVIES.

Everyone in Hollywood is a scumbag to varying degrees. Mel said things obviously based off of his own experiences and whilst I do not condone such statements Hollywood has been proven to actually House and protect truly evil men.

"This town loves a comeback" - Ari Gold

Imagine a "mockumentary" The Office / Parks n Rec style with Mel Gibson playing Mel Gibson trying to make a comeback in Hollywood.
That would be.... fun.

heard his name but havent seen anything hes been in. Is he in any big movies I may have seen?

Apocalypto deserved oscars but didn't get em because pedophile sex pervert hollywood didn't like that Mel said the J word

Not sure it was oscar worthy, but it was a great movie. If anything, one of the most unique movies of the millennium so far. A very difficult movie to pull of, plus no big name actors, huge risk. I respect apacalypto

He may have dissed his Jewish peers in hollywood, but if there is one thing I have noticed about high level Jewish people, it's that they really, really respect the highest level of talent and accomplishment. If you're a loser that says bad things about Jewish people, you're done in some towns.. If you're Mel Gibson, or somebody like Bill bellichek, you can get away with a bit more. Accomplishment matters in that culture, and say what you will, but that's respectable.
Bill Bellichick said bad things about Jews? What could he have said? Jews don't score touchdowns?

Here's an industry secret, there's not a shadowy Jewish cabal at the top running industries.

That's a mein kamph level myth spread by bitter people who need a scapegoat

Why in the holy fuck would you watch that film?

I just don't get it. There's literally thousands of great films out there and people still watch trash. It's weird.

Back