So I run an Air BNB on the side:

Garnet_StrongerThanYou

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This middle aged white guy named James asked to book my condo last night. He said it would be him and his wife. I said yea, amazing, approved the request.

I live in east Toronto, the BNB is downtown.

At midnight i got a call from Condo security saying there was teenage girls in the lobby drunk and beating each other up and they were calling the cops and they were all headed to my unit.

I said holy shit and started to drive over there but condo security called back and said the aggressive girls had left and they told the cops not to come.

I went back home.

I messaged James and asked him what’s going on. He told me the truth that he booked the place for his daughters birthday party. It’s all documented on the Air BNB app.

I came in This morning and it was trashed. Liquor bottles all over the floor, weed roaches everywhere. The remote control was stolen. There was vomit and blood in the bathtub.

It was bad I had to cancel my guest tonight to put it in order and I lost $165 bucks.

James put down a damage deposit for $400.

Should I send the pictures to air BNB and ask for $250 or something?

I don’t want to come off like a joyless adult who never has fun. But he did lie to me and I lost money.

526601.jpg

This middle aged white guy named James asked to book my condo last night. He said it would be him and his wife. I said yea, amazing, approved the request.

At midnight i got a call from Condo security saying there was teenage girls in the lobby drunk and beating each other up and they were calling the cops and they were all headed to my unit.

I said holy shit and started to drive over there but condo security called back and said the aggressive girls had left and they told the cops not to come.

I went back home.

I messaged James and asked him what’s going on. He told me the truth that he booked the place for his daughters birthday party. It’s all documented on the Air BNB app.

I came in This morning and it was trashed. Liquor bottles all over the floor, weed roaches everywhere. The remote control was stolen. There was vomit and blood in the bathtub.

It was bad I had to cancel my guest tonight to put it in order and I lost $165 bucks.

I don’t want to come off like a joyless adult who never has fun. But he did lie to me and I lost money.

You gotta find this guy and rock his body with Vicious Hooks

I booked a teenage girls birthday party at my house once and it totally backfired. Clogged up every single toilet in the place, one had a baby in my kitchen and I got a ton of shit for calling Drake gay

I booked a teenage girls birthday party at my house once and it totally backfired. Clogged up every single toilet in the place, one had a baby in my kitchen and I got a ton of shit for calling Drake gay

Someone gave birth in your kitchen ? AM I reading that right?

I went back home.

Keep it all. If one of those girls had gotten hurt YOU would be liable. Fuck James. Take the $$400 and use it to send some prostitutes to his house to bleed and vomit all over his shit.

Not sure what the laws are like in that province but that is what made me hate residential real estate and renting to young people/short term leases. Live and learn.

Edit:fuck that guy, he knew what he was doing.

Back