So I rewatched every single Rousey and Nunes fight....

Can we ban these "I just rewatched X fight" threads

At least ban making that title

Shit son only a few hours till the main card now. I'm pumped to see Cruz vs Cody also.

Smile-Its-Almost-Friday-Funny-Smile-Meme-Image.jpg
A lot of good fights on the card. Tj vs Lineker will be interesting as well

I've got Ronda by arm bar in early round 2. But if this goes to 5 rounds, it's going to look like this

Recently sherbros picks are wrong in these big fights

Most thought that :

Holm would beat Tate
Tate would beat Nunes
Lawler would beat Tyron easily
Thompson would beat Tyron easily (poor Tyron, gets no love)
RDA would dismantle Alvarez
Aldo would beat Conor
Conor would beat Nate first fight
Nate would beat Conor second fight

i guess is safer to bet against who sherbros thinks will win xD
I've never doubted Tyron. Didn't you know he's the greatest welterweight on the planet?

Ronda wont want to get punched in the face. I know, sublime stuff.

But I feel it's very true; that FIRST punch to her face may bring it allllllllll back to her.

She must be dreading that first crack that she will inevitably have to EAT if she's going to come out the other side as champ. If it stays standing, man, she eats so much fist it will be fucking embarrassing.

Conclusion: A nervous Ronda stands off to much and allows Nunes to go on the offensive, hitting her almost at will. Ronda then has to resort to plan A, because there is no plan B... The fear of turning this one into another Holm debacle grips her, so she chooses not to chase Nunes... but again, to her detriment, as Nunes is happy to pick her off.

Ronda simply can not win. Nunes has all angles covered. She gets busted up and finished off in round 2.

Back