so i ran into wes "the project" sims last night

I met Gary Goodridge at a pet store. He was buying food for his teacup pig, Ferdinand. He was cool at first then turned into a dick. He said Dana offered him a fight against Cormier if Jones goes to jail. Is shredded. I could see his nipples through his shirt.

You had me till nipple because I'm pretty sure Fedor knocked the nipples right off Goodridge in their fight.

Sims was biding his time to get revenge of Mir but he didn't win TUF.

I got in a fight with Palheres in the Petco parking lot....he put me in some ankle lock.....SOB wouldn't let go!!!

You had me till nipple because I'm pretty sure Fedor knocked the nipples right off Goodridge in their fight.
I pointed them out as they were glaring at me and were quite offensive. He said "they're burnt peach rings" and I said "that's chill."

wes-sims-2.jpg

Shredded

Lol at him just getting food for his Salamander, he probably was just getting back to work after his break ended.

I was watching some fights with my salamander at the airport...

I met Wes Sims at the fan expo in 2013. I was on line to meet Mark Coleman, and Wes was there sort of taking care of him, so I got to meet and speak to both. I asked Wes if he had the first MIr fight to do over again, would he ground and pound for the win, or just stomp Frank a few more times?

He laughed and said it was a tough call, but probably the stomps.

I was snorting rails with Jones like 3 or 8 hours ago. It was in a parking lot that seemed alot harder to get out of than it should be, but Jones wouldn't let me drive because I don't know telephone poles like he knows telephone poles. Anyway we left and picked up chicks at a club after putting the babyseats in the trunk. While the two blondes and their fine nubian girlfriend were getting drinks he turned to me and asked if it was MLK Day, Black History Month, or Juneteenth. After saying no, i looked around the bar before looking back and before I know it two fingers are in my eyesockets and through my blurry. & bloody vision i seem to discern what appears to be Jones pumping up his Reebok kicks before running away with the white women, the cocaine we bought together and the rest of my cash. He was cool tho. I got lucky with the black girl he ignored and he at least left my Sam's Club membership card behind.

at petco, he was getting food for his salamander, was kind of a dick at first but then was cool, told me he has one more run left in him and that dana wanted him to face stipe after werdum punked out but he wasn't ready. He looked shredded
Wes Sims has also claimed to be the only man to defeat Frank Mir twice...When it was actually Mir who beat Sims twice.

Stipe will bite his chest and that will be the only reason Wes loses.

(Only old school ufc fans will understand that Wes Sims reference)

I met Sims back in 2004 at an Bo kimley event in Columbus Ohio when I had just started training. I had no fights and back then all you had to do was sign a peice of paper and pay a fee and you could get your pro card. he tried to get me to fight an guy with like a 27-20 record,haha I was like yeah right dude! haha

being srs

Haven't read through this yet- what happened to his 'a whole show' handle?

Didn't he say frank bit his chest and pointed at teeth marks on his chest?? Or was that the Kyle fight???

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Judoka_Noob
Back