So I need to buy sparring gloves, bag gloves, shin pads, headgear....

Murlik

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Probably gonna try to get most of it at once. If most of you like me with every sport youve probably pieced together your gear(hockey,football,whatever) finding what you like along the way. Ive done research so this isnt a lazy plea for input but I want to get some opinions from those who have experience using said products.

SO if knowing what you know now, what would be your perfect gear collection. Again I need:

Shin Pads:
Sparring Gloves :
Bag Gloves:
Head gear:

I have hybrid hayabusa gloves for ground work already.

Sizing information is not really super important but Im 5'7 145-155 if anything has a certain paticular fit.

Thanks to those who chip in.

For your effort.

d.jpg

Last edited:
ive gotta be honest, i saw the picture and i forgot what i was going to say...

KOFightgear
Cageside MMA.
MMAWarehouse

Send me a PM if you are interested in ordering from me at Title MMA. Or email:

[email protected]

I can help you with any questions you may have or any suggestions you'd need. Happy to help.

Shin Pads: Muay Thai - Hayabusa Pro striking (lightweight, phenomenal protection)
Sparring Gloves : Aries Pro MMA for MMA ; Ringside IMF for boxing
Bag Gloves: Anything but your sparring gloves
Head gear: My Top Ten's absorb a lot of shock.

I can get you the hookup on all of these and it'll only be half off. Just send me $1,000 to my Paypal and we'll get talking

Last edited by a moderator:
Perfect lineup?

Shinguards: Hayabusa MMA Shin Guards (ones you have)
Sparring gloves: Winning MS-600 16oz (Have had them for about 2 months, AMAZING pair of gloves.)
Bag gloves: Another pair of Winnings, probably go down to Winning MS-500 14oz gloves
Headgear: Winning FG-2900 (Awesome protection and lightweight)

Perfect lineup?

Shinguards: Hayabusa MMA Shin Guards (ones you have)
Sparring gloves: Winning MS-600 16oz (Have had them for about 2 months, AMAZING pair of gloves.)
Bag gloves: Another pair of Winnings, probably go down to Winning MS-500 14oz gloves
Headgear: Winning FG-2900 (Awesome protection and lightweight)

Hahahaha, while you're at it, you might as well try out the Winning shin guards too

Excellent choice on the Ringside IMF Techs that were on sale. I am sure you will be pleased with them, and it is very rare that they are available, even close to that price, not to mention the free shipping.

:icon_chee

I'm waiting to see how much striking without takedowns we work at my new gym to help me decide between the Pro-Striking and Pro-MMA shinpads from Hayabusa. Anybody want to suggest anything else I should check out?

I just got the Pro Striking Shin Guards from Hayabusa, love em! If I could have gotten the Fairtex Shin Guards I would have, but Hayabusa is right up there with those.

Back