Banned
Banned
Reaction score
wetw.jpg

3 chairs and my bed

im not an artist but you should be able to figure it out for yourself

im pretty proud

top pic is aerial, 2nd one is side view

You can do pylo squats if you put the weight on your shoulders and jump on your bed also.

lol i have absolutely no clue how to decipher that picture

well i'd take a picture of it with my phone had i not thrown it against a brick wall in a drunken rage

had i not thrown it against a brick wall in a drunken rage

I just want you to know this makes you look dumb and ill tempered and should probably have been left out of your explanation... I'm just sayin... "but it's broken" would have been better.

i was angry because it was broken so its kinda a vicious cycle

wetw.jpg

3 chairs and my bed

im pretty proud

So you have two chairs facing each other and you set the bar across the tops of them? What is the third chair doing? What is the bed doing?

wetw.jpg

3 chairs and my bed

im pretty proud

You need Bacon's help before you kill yourself.

So you have two chairs facing each other and you set the bar across the tops of them? What is the third chair doing? What is the bed doing?
exactly
3rd chair is where my head/upper back is

LMAO @ the pic!
Damn dude.

I am just so lost... the insane skill of the drawing makes it too hard to decifer...

this makes more sense to me as a home made bench than a home made power rack by you saying your head/upperback goes on the third chair... are you sure thats not what you meant?

this makes more sense to me as a home made bench than a home made power rack by you saying your head/upperback goes on the third chair... are you sure thats not what you meant?
oh wow
yes :redface:

Just don't hurt yourself.

A friend of a friend had to get his face reconstructed after a bench pressing accident.

You are going to die in your new power rack.

Back