So I just watched Connor vs Duffy and it is pretty obvious Connor lost that fight

Number1StockBroker

Making that money, to get them honeys.
Banned
Reaction score
He got outstroke and outsubmitted. Duffy worked him and connor looked a fish out of water in that fight.
Connor still beats Diaz though. Guys agree on what I said?

Duffy was fighting a baby goat back then. Joe would get outstroke now.

TKmJMJC.gif

He got outstroke and outsubmitted. Duffy worked him and connor looked a fish out of water in that fight.

Duffy admitted recently in a interview Conor was the better striker that he got hurt and its reason he went for the takedown.

Conor ground game was nonexistent back then he was not even training with Gunnar back then. To find good coaches back then was near impossible in Ireland. Duffy was living in Wales. The UK would have had better coaches.

I am checking results for a Connor vs Duffy and furthered my search for a Connor vs Diaz.

0 results found!!

giphy.gif

Maybe so.
On the other hand, it's pretty obvious that Aldo lost the McGregor fight. Aldo got outstroke, outgrappled, and outknockedout.

That fight was ages ago, much like people bringing up RDA getting KO'd by Stephens. People change man.

-kenny florian

It's pretty obvious that he lost the fight? What makes it most obvious: the fact that he tapped out or the ref raising his opponent's hand at the end?

Joe would look worse than Dada 5000 if they were to compete at this stage of their careers.

Don't know why, but posters still spelling it "Connor" really piss me off. Perhaps it is because there are 239 Conor threads everyday where the spelling is correct?

Back