So I guess the Ronda vs Cyborg debate is finally put to rest

DannyNL

The King is BACK, baby!
Banned
Reaction score
Even after Ronda got merked by Holly, there was plausible deniability because Cyborg doesn't have the movement that Holly does.

But if Nunes can do that to Ronda just coming forward and throwing leather, and if that's the way Ronda reacts to getting hit hard (deer in headlights, head up, confused), Cyborg would have murdered her.

All those years she spent ducking Cyborg made sense. She never stood a chance.

We all know what would have happened if Ronda and Cyborg ever fought for years. It is the Ronda fans that think that it would have been competitive.

Ronda's Achilles heel is getting punched in the face

Yes. And in the best way possible: without Cyborg making a dime from it :D

I used to disagree, but now I agree entirely!

It's been clear for years dude. The bald guy and the media didn't fool me once.

This thread appears every 30 minutes.

Who cares? Cyborg is to busy trying to defeat USADA to negotiate a fight with Rousey.

Styles make fights. Theres a chance that they get in the ring together, Ronda keeps her distance, capitalizes on Cyborg coming in, and throws her. She throws everyone. Once its on the ground, we all know how that plays out. 2 Ko's in a row is tough to come back from....but if Edmond gets a little more time to work with her and they learn from this fight, never count Ronda out

Even after Ronda got merked by Holly, there was plausible deniability because Cyborg doesn't have the movement that Holly does.

But if Nunes can do that to Ronda just coming forward and throwing leather, and if that's the way Ronda reacts to getting hit hard (deer in headlights, head up, confused), Cyborg would have murdered her.

All those years she spent ducking Cyborg made sense. She never stood a chance.
Figured that one all out by yourself huh? Good job Colombo.

Back