so i guess sherdog doesnt want edgar vs aldo?

Pretty sure TS is taking a shot at the people crying over the Edgar vs Aldo fight (one of the best fights on paper in history imo) rather than Edgar himself. There is really no reason why anyone should complain about this fight, two of the top p4p fighters in the world going at it, how often do we get to see that? Also it's pretty clear Edgar should have got the decision in the 2nd Bendo fight.

many believe Edgar won both of those. Diaz was dominated by a guy who got dominated by the champ. You need to embrace reality, at some point.

Mmath isnt reality, gsp vs Diaz fighting is, its going down. Can't wait to c it, same with sonnen vs Jones. If Edgar deserve s his shot so do they 4sure. All coming off losses, Diaz only 1 loss by the way.

Pretty sure TS is taking a shot at the people crying over the Edgar vs Aldo fight (one of the best fights on paper in history imo) rather than Edgar himself. There is really no reason why anyone should complain about this fight, two of the top p4p fighters in the world going at it, how often do we get to see that? Also it's pretty clear Edgar should have got the decision in the 2nd Bendo fight.

I thought it was pretty obvious the TS was taking a shot at those complaining about Diaz getting a shot at GSP. I mean look at the name of his troll account.

many believe Edgar won both of those. Diaz was dominated by a guy who got dominated by the champ. You need to embrace reality, at some point.

Edgar did not win the first one. People just like to say he is 2-0 with the champ. It sounds "cooler."

Edgar deserves Aldo shot imo, shertards think this is a diaz thread. All they think about is diaz now days.

aldo really doesn't have many options so why not edgar? gsp has options he just hates diaz and the fans want it so i guess why the hell not

Um no. The majority of people said that Benson won the first fight and lost the second fight

Edgar lost the 1st fight easily; the 2nd was a toss up. I slightly favored Henderson just because IMO he was "more in control." But if Edgar won that decision in the rematch, I wouldn't protest it.
Dubious title shot sure but at least its an awesome matchup. GSP vs Nick is going to be a completely one sided beatdown.
Korean Zombie was promised a title fight, but got injured. Edgar is his replacement, the former 4x LW champ, is better than any other FW, goes all out 100% every fight, and is constantly improving. That isn't "dubious."

Last edited:
I wish this was the best vs the best but Bendo gave frankie the boot right outta lightweight

I'm a massive Edgar fan and I wasn't outraged at the first Bendo fight. Naturally I had my boy winning but much like the first Penn fight it wasn't highway robbery to give it to Benson. Frankie beat Bendo in their second fight as clearly as he beat Penn in the rematch. That, my friends, was highway robbery. So imo, Frankie is still the world's best LW and he's going to prove it when he dismantles Jose.

Then once he's done smacking them up at 145 he'll come back and take the LW strap that rightfully belongs to him.

I want to see that fight! unlike most of these people I don't care about records or rankings I just want to see exciting fights!

no clear number 1 contender at FW anyway , at WW and LHW there is

So is nick moving down to 155 to fight Bendo? No, then STFU.

Is Nick getting an undeserved title shot? Yes.

TS's point was, the same people moaning about how Edgar doesn't deserve a title, are the same ones who don't mind Diaz getting a shot at GSP. He's trying to point out the double standards of Sherdoggers. Get it?

Back