So...how would you react if Gary Coleman attacked you?

Originally posted by Meat Fist
Hahaha, you midget haters!

And it was in the pages of Hustler magazine Oct. of 94, Gary Coleman's condition is due to heart problems as a child, not midgetry. He sports a normal 7 1/2 inch penis. Find the pictures if you don't believe me.

7 1/2 inch penis? So his penis is bigger than his entire body?

soccer kick to the head! and after the fight I would hug him of couse a completely bleeded gary and tell him you did a good job man.

I would be stricken paralysed by uncontrollably laughter, even when he produced the knife.

- The Jake

I'd pick him up and yell "GET IN MAH BEH-LAY!".

I'd beat the living shit out of him via kneeling down uppercuts to his throat. Or if Hank the Angry Drunk Dwarf was still alive I would pay him a bottle of vodka to kick Coleman's ass(not Mark, Gary).

Originally posted by Magic Man

THAT is one scary fucking dog man! Did you snap that pic when you tried to steal his food?

- m

lol well it's a wolf dog. That dog scares the shit out of me, it's an attack dog and I wouldn't go near the thing.

He wouldn't get the chance to attack me...I take out midgets as soon as I see them...see that's the fuckin mistake everyone makes..Look at the cute little man, awww he's smiling then BAM! you have a knife in your gut...midgets are evil...see as soon as I see a midget BOOM! instant kickoff into oncoming traffic..they aren't gonna get me...YOU HERE ME YOU EVIL FOKKERS! YOU AREN'T GETTING ME!!!

Originally posted by JIMPANZEE
Watcha talkin 'bout Willis?

HAHA, that is pure classic coleman.

Hex, you are undeniably evil...were you ever picked on by a midget?

- m

im kinda worried today my roomie was high and just kept blabberin about how he wanted a midget for a pet.
said we could get it to clean and shit.
i think my roomie is finally gone nuts

I wouldnt mind a midget for a servant, it'd be like that fella from fantasy island...what's his name?

- m

haha Coleman vs Mini Me - Battle of the Midgets.:D

And what would happen if MIDGET DADDY GARY COLEMAN is tired of all this trash talks and roids in an unhuman way and comes to the ring with the arms of big daddy that would be scary! so stop teasing MIDGET DADDY OK.

Originally posted by piedra
And what would happen if MIDGET DADDY GARY COLEMAN is tired of all this trash talks and roids in an unhuman way and comes to the ring with the arms of big daddy that would be scary! so stop teasing MIDGET DADDY OK.

Imagine the possible alliance formed.

"Big Daddy" Gary Goodridge
"Small Daddy" Gary Coleman

Back