So how soon before we learn thhat the Wilder-Fury fight is off?

treelo

//Do something here
@red
Reaction score
After the face to face in the ring, and all the posturing on social media, thhere has not been a jot of information regarding this fight and all the reports from the US are saying the Fury is getting cold on the idea.

I'm really not surprised as Fury at this point would be cannon fodder for Wilder, and i think he and his management team have started to realise that.

It has raised both of their profiles though, which also worked when Wilder was pretending he wanted to fight Joshua, it keeps the pair of them in the news and on people lips i guess.

OK: It seems it doesnt let you edit titles of threads.....

if fury backs out of it after all the shit he's talked now, he can go get fucked.

i don't think he will, though.

DlDLSWHXoAIAGv2.jpg

if fury backs out of it after all the shit he's talked now, he can go get fucked.

i don't think he will, though.

Both Wilder and Fury are the biggest shit talkers/media whores of thihs HW generation, they are more concerned about spouting shit and getting likes rather than actually fighting.

All of the promoters are bad enough, but to have the fighters doing it as well with no intention of fighting is getting a bit shameful

Nah, I have a good feeling about this one. I feel that the fight is going to happen. I even think that Fury has a good chancing of winning it and making Deontay look really ineffective. Really hope it all goes through ok.

Nah, theyll fight. Fury needs paydays to afford to keep living like a crazy person, I don't think he's in proper shape, but he'll still be a hard fight for Wilder even if I think his chances would be much better in a year. I still think as good as this fight now looks, Wilder needs to be heavily favored and Furys decision is based on money

Both Wilder and Fury are the biggest shit talkers/media whores of thihs HW generation, they are more concerned about spouting shit and getting likes rather than actually fighting.

All of the promoters are bad enough, but to have the fighters doing it as well with no intention of fighting is getting a bit shameful
Bullshit.

Bullshit.

Wait for it....and i wont say i told you so when it happens.

Both of these guys have absolute fucking clowns for promoters. If it does happen, i will gladly hold my hands up and say i was wrong, but its not going to happen this year, or after Fury needs another 2 or 3 warm up fights, he simply isnt ready, and im not even sure he ever will be

Wait for it....and i wont say i told you so when it happens.

Both of these guys have absolute fucking clowns for promoters. If it does happen, i will gladly hold my hands up and say i was wrong, but its not going to happen this year, or after Fury needs another 2 or 3 warm up fights, he simply isnt ready, and im not even sure he ever will be
Ok Hearn JR.

NEVER.... Watch your fucking mouth, lest the Gypo's place a pox on ye!!

Fury does need another fight or two but ones that really push him. I think he should book David Price. Price is big, and they have some beef in the past. It is a step up in competition, and test Fury mentally.

Wilder has had 40 fights- would hardly say hes more concerned about talking than fighting tho

If they haven't announced a date by October, we can probably safely assume the fight is off.

IF it doesn't happen, it'll be announced right after Joshuas April fight is announced.
Quack quack.

TBH I've been both happy and skeptical since they said it would happen. I'll wait for round 1 to be a 100% believer.

I want to see this fight but would prefer to see wilder vs Joshua first, and have fury fight the winner at the end of the year.
Fury will be more competitive in a year, and he needs a couple of top 10 guys before he faces either champion

My main concern in this fight happening next is it will make negotiations even tougher between Joshua and wilder

I want to see this fight but would prefer to see wilder vs Joshua first, and have fury fight the winner at the end of the year.
Fury will be more competitive in a year, and he needs a couple of top 10 guys before he faces either champion

My main concern in this fight happening next is it will make negotiations even tougher between Joshua and wilder
Bit of a double edged sword for Fury imo. I think a real quality tune up would do him good, but the longer he makes his comeback the more chance of him losing his shit again also.

Back