So how much did Silva make??

"Not enough" is probably the right answer.

In any case, with the win over Chavez Jr., the real question is how much Silva will make for his next match...which will no doubt be a fair bit more.

I would assume he made over 500k. I mean he made 100k from Jr. Purse so that alone tells me this event had some serious money behind it.

350k according to my guestimation

Didnt he say it was more than any payday in the UFC? Lyoto always was thirsty for that Anderson money, so it must have been at least in the 1-2 mill ballpark right?

Listen to weidman podcast. Seems he earned a lot, maybe more than ufc fights

The promotion for this fight was HORRIBLE, half of AS fans missed it because they didn't even know it was on. Someone really screwed the pooch on this one. Hope he received some that there "Fuck you $" anyway. But I don't know that he actually did and have a hard time deciphering how he would have made big money off the fight short of betting big on himself to win.
This all day, I’m a big Anderson Silva fan and found out about the fight after it already happen, bizarre that it was probably just one or two sherdog threads buried in a sea of Jake Paul and Ben Askren nonsense that it just flew under the radar.

tenor.gif

Jr had to give Silva $100k for missing weight. Assuming that was 10% of his purse it would mean Jr made $1 million and Silva somewhere around there ($1-2 million). Of course this is just a guess so who knows.

I don't think Silva makes more than Jr for that fight?

Anderson Silva should have and should be making at least 10 Million per fight if not more. He is absolutely spectacular. Sadly he probably made a fraction.
The UFC would've lost money if they'd paid Silva like that; for example, the UFC only received $8.4 million in PPV revenue from the Okami fight.

The UFC would've lost money if they'd paid Silva like that; for example, the UFC only received $8.4 million in PPV revenue from the Okami fight.
Yes just saying it sucks it had to be that way since Anderson is worth so much more.

He might. I know Jr is considered a bum. Mexican crowd boo'd him when he came out and cheered for Silva when he won.
Yea he isn't respected like his father but still has that name.

Such a dissapointment.

Didnt he say it was more than any payday in the UFC? Lyoto always was thirsty for that Anderson money, so it must have been at least in the 1-2 mill ballpark right?
Anderson was making about 5 mil per fight in his Title reign. GSP and Jones too. I have doubts his pay from this is better than his Title defenses pay.

Back