So how much did Silva make??

He got 100k for jr missing weight for starters. Isn't it 30% of the opponents purse? So I'm guessing around 300k+. Not bad

<BC1>

Anderson Silva should have and should be making at least 10 Million per fight if not more. He is absolutely spectacular. Sadly he probably made a fraction.

For some reason i don’t think he made very much.

Looks like almost nobody turned up - there’s a thread on this. With 7k people in a 70k stadium at 5$ per ticket and nobody buying it online, I think Silva made maybe five figures.

I’m guessing it’s in the neighbourhood of an MMA red panty night?

i’m just guessing I have no idea, any word on that?
@Chivas GDL

screenshot_20210620-043133_gallery-jpg.862305

Any idea?!

In the build up the talk was making it look like this was his biggest payday. I don’t have a source at the ready.

More than an average UFC fighters gets paid for a fight I guess

Stream was 15 bucks, unlikely even 100k bought it, so some estimation that this wasn't a huge payday can be made. Anderson made more in his title defenses, but there's more to this. He's wanted to box for a long time and likely will do it again, so to build a platform for that want. Get some pay for it, a bonus, and next time it'll be more.

I guess between 1 and 2 million

You gotta dig deeper then that! Chef's parents got harassed by the Loch Ness Monster who was always looking for tree fiddy ($3.50.) The Loch Ness Monster tries different ways of getting tree fiddy from them, per the stories from Chef's Parents

Sad that you have to explain that. Sadder still is the fact we're all getting old as fuck.

Sad that you have to explain that. Sadder still is the fact we're all getting old as fuck.
I'm almost 40 and been on the internet since the start and never knew the origin of the "tree fiddy" meme. I just read it again and again but never looked it up and I've only watched just a couple of southpark episodes.

The promotion for this fight was HORRIBLE, half of AS fans missed it because they didn't even know it was on. Someone really screwed the pooch on this one. Hope he received some that there "Fuck you $" anyway. But I don't know that he actually did and have a hard time deciphering how he would have made big money off the fight short of betting big on himself to win.

Back