So how many myths of Obama presidency were debunked?

Eats pork and drinks beer are pretty clear indicators
. . . Thanks for playing
The 9/11 hijackers also did that.

Nobody with an IQ higher than 85 believes Obama is a practicing muslim who prays on the white house. People question why he, a supposed christian and leader of the free world, defends Islam so absurdly, like saying the future shall not belong to those that slander the prophet of Islam(free speech anybody?).

It's obvious his muslim background(his father and brothers) has given him a high appreciation for islamic culture.

He is most likely an atheist.

If you don't want insurance, pay the tax. It's cheaper than paying for insurance.

You asked for somebody this impacts. This impacts all you guys who have to subsidize my health insurance that I can't even use. Great system we got going

Because he's a Muslim. That's how

That he was a Muslim, wanted to take guns away, would pass a law for more years in the seat, was a communist, he was born in Kenya, was friend with terrorists. Now seriously how dumb do those hicks making this claims feel like. Not the end of the world huh?
That the national debt would double during his administration. Oh wait, that did happen...

Last edited:
I didn't say Obama will do that. I did say it's rumored to happen.

I don't think Obama likes her. I think they hate each other actually. Obama wants a third term. If he can get it he will. Maybe she gets elected and then she goes to prison, and Obama gets a little more than 8 years in office.

And I am serious.

All I know is that Obama and Hillary hate each other. And Obama would really like a third term.

I still say that Obama wants a third term. I would not be shocked if he tries something. All he needs is a crisis.

People are tired of Hussein Obama and his love for the religion of Islam. We won't let him take our guns and we won't let him get a third term.

i5OFEdF.jpg

Hey Rip like most religious nut jobs you think any of your prophecies will come true.

You have been singing this tune for years now and we're all waiting on the edge of our seats for even ONE prediction to come true.

Like most religious nut jobs who say the earth is gonna end but it never does.

Just curious

Hey Rip like most religious nut jobs you think any of your prophecies will come true.

You have been singing this tune for years now and we're all waiting on the edge of our seats for even ONE prediction to come true.

Like most religious nut jobs who say the earth is gonna end but it never does.

Just curious
Despite what you said, I never made a prediction in falsedown's post.

If you're referring to Falsedown's post, despite what you said, I never made a prediction.

Yes you did.

You constantly say how before his term is over he is gonna take away everyone's guns and that he's gonna usher in a new America that is Muslim centric.

We're all waiting for this. And don't lie and say you haven't said these things over the last few years because you have.

Yes you did.
Nope

You constantly say how before his term is over he is gonna take away everyone's guns and that he's gonna usher in a new America that is Muslim centric.
Obama would love to take our guns. But that is different than me saying he will be successful at doing that.

We're all waiting for this. And don't lie and say you haven't said these things over the last few years because you have.
You need to work on your reading comprehension.

Nope

Obama would love to take our guns. But that is different than me saying he will be successful at doing that.

You need to work on your reading comprehension.

What's the point of repeating it ad naseum if you don't believe it. Of course you believe it. The proof is on this website. People have poster your past posts and even in this thread you're barki about how Obama wants all of our guns.

You say this all the time. So stop blatantly lying. God doesn't like liars Rip.

Yeah my reading comprehension. Why don't you read a Fn science book for once.

What's the point of repeating it ad naseum if you don't believe it. Of course you believe it. The proof is on this website. People have poster your past posts and even in this thread you're barki about how Obama wants all of our guns.

You say this all the time. So stop blatantly lying. God doesn't like liars Rip.

Yeah my reading comprehension. Why don't you read a Fn science book for once.
Obama would love to have our guns. But that is a different statement than saying that he will be successful in taking away our guns.

That he was a Muslim, wanted to take guns away, would pass a law for more years in the seat, was a communist, he was born in Kenya, was friend with terrorists. Now seriously how dumb do those hicks making this claims feel like. Not the end of the world huh?
He is going to eliminate (or otherwise make more expensive for the worker) existing insurance plans. Oh wait, that did happen...

Back