So how long will Jon be out of competition?

iboufring**

Green Belt
Reaction score
If this rehab thing is just a way to apologize, then don't do it.

We are finally on a roll right now active champs and stuff. The lhw division is on fire too so i'd hate for him to be out for a long time if he doesnt need it

3 months rehab i suspect. 3 month camp, fights july then hopefully again in fall. I was hoping he would fight 3 times this year but i doubt that now

Jon Jones will fight in September as per usual.

I'm thinking like fall 2015.

Damn Gus gonna be on the shelf for a while.

3 months rehab i suspect. 3 month camp, fights july then hopefully again in fall. I was hoping he would fight 3 times this year but i doubt that now

I would be very surprised if Jones will stay in rehab for more than a couple of weeks.

so if won't affect his next fight at all than? before this happened I was guessing that Jones's next fight would be in july.

What the other guy said, probably do the minimum, get in a camp then fight the winner of Gus vs Rumble.
Then he's probably moving up to HW.

Gus vs Rumble for interim.

JBJ is getting some serious preferential treatment. There is no excuse for the commission allowing him to fight let alone allowing the result to stand.

The Jones/Cormier fight should be ruled N/C, The Gus and Rumble fight should remain an eliminator. The winner should fight Cormier for the VACANT title.

Jones fights for the title when he is once again clean.

Coke is banned in life... How the fuck can it be a "not banned in out of competition" drug?

If this rehab thing is just a way to apologize, then don't do it.

The rehab will be a sham, so that the UFC can say they "did something" by "making him do it".
Probably a month or so, won't affect his next fight at all, unless a commission steps in.

Back