So how good is this Khabib guy?

brian12

Brown Belt
Reaction score
I keep hearing people talk about him but I haven't seen him fight. I heard he's a dominant wrestler. Is anything like Hughes? I really miss watching Hughes pick people up, run across the cage and slam them. It seems like we don't have any dominant wrestlers like that in the UFC anymore.

He is good at winning 10-9 rounds.
If you enjoy that kind of thing...

He's currently 22-0

Make of that what you want TS.

I keep hearing people talk about him but I haven't seen him fight. I heard he's a dominant wrestler. Is anything like Hughes? I really miss watching Hughes pick people up, run across the cage and slam them. It seems like we don't have any dominant wrestlers like that in the UFC anymore.

Future champ.

Really, really good.

iI4oHOlhTZttO.gif

You're going to love Khabib ;)

As a kid he trained with a bear.. Thats how good he is

You should really do your own research and judge for yourself getting a unbiased opinion here for or against the man can prove difficult, I personally want grab a pillow when I view his fights he's like Ambien for the eyes.

Well I was kinda hoping people would post links to highlights and free fights. If he has 22 fights I'm sure he must have some free fights somewhere.

You should really do your own research and judge for yourself getting a unbiased opinion here for or against the man can prove difficult, I personally want grab a pillow when I view his fights he's like Ambien for the eyes.

hes got looping punches and he leaps forward when doing so. pettis by t.k.o or sub

He will be really popular until the first loss. Then he will be forgotten like his buddy Rustam.

e2f.png

My face when Khabib drastically improves his striking by the time the Pettis fight comes along.

Back