So how good is this Juan Adams character?

Threetrees

He/Him
@plutonium
Reaction score
I know he's supposed to be a good prospect

he's a big boy, got good finishing ability, has decent cardio for a HW
Cuts to make 265

I know he's not a woman, so that automatically means Greg Hardy wont be as motivated to beat him
But what are his chances against the A level one himself

the Kraken?

3147_pfCkdA_96x96.png

He looked mediocre at best his last time out but that was against an Olympic level wrestler in which he just got taken down too many times. He was out of his element there & lost a decision. I think he'll be fine against another striker like Hardy.
My pick is Adams by KO.

To be fair he had a little bit of hype around him before his last fight

Hardy will probably win but it's the best fighter he's faced so far, even though that bar isn't set high at all

I have zero expectation for anyone who lost to Bhullar, but he could still have enough in him to beat Hardy.

His last fight was horrific, is was beyond awful, both of them were exhausted after 2 minutes and just swinging with drunken punches that were so slow, he got taken down from some very slow sloppy takedowns too. They both looked many many many levels below the dark bouts on King of the Cage events that I have been too

he is just big, ugly and bad at trash talk
Both are at same level i would say

He's probably not that good but Hardy is straight garbage so he's got a shot.

He's mediocre and unlikeable. I want hardy to beat him just for the laughs.

I know he's supposed to be a good prospect

he's a big boy, got good finishing ability, has decent cardio for a HW
Cuts to make 265

I know he's not a woman, so that automatically means Greg Hardy wont be as motivated to beat him
But what are his chances against the A level one himself
fyi your avatar still makes you look stupid

Same kinda guy as Hardy I think, big guy, lots of power, still green
Could go either way, I'm leaning towards Adams but wouldn't bet the house on it.

They'll both gas after a round so let's hope it's a quick one. Would hope to see Hardy get smacked up tho

Back