So how exactly did the media "turn on" Ronda?

Truly the most upsetting thing, mostly if you're under the impression fighting in a extension of character.

She is a bully in a landscape of underdeveloped talent.

I think it's what people get really pissed off about the situation, but they can't really pin point the anger because they are clouded by her immature actions. It goes beyond that in my opinion.

She's had the easiest path and acts like she has the most difficult path.

They didn't, but her victim mentality means someone else has to be blamed, as she cannot face the blame being put on her and her 1 dimensional skillset.

She bought her own hype more than any sports star I can remember.

So why are you in this thread?

Her cself entitlement and the disgust that follows it after dealing with years of delusion from her.

When Holm kicked her head off to Pluto, no one gave a shit about her return. Most were happy, but they didn't give two fucks whether she came back or not.

Hopefully after Nunes lights her up, she is gone forever. I honestly wouldn't give two shits and I'd be happy to see her take WMMA with her.

Her cself entitlement and the disgust that follows it after dealing with years of delusion from her.

When Holm kicked her head off to Pluto, no one gave a shit about her return. Most were happy, but they didn't give two fucks whether she came back or not.

Hopefully after Nunes lights her up, she is gone forever. I honestly wouldn't give two shits and I'd be happy to see her take WMMA with her.
so why are you in this thread?

so why are you in this thread?

Because she begged for my attention by acting like a retard. So I've blessed her with my attention.

Why are you in this thread? To defend her? Good for you pal.

What makes her undeserving of receiving criticisms?
People can criticize her,I dont say they cant. Some have valid points,most are just haters beyond sense.

People can criticize her,I dont say they cant. Some have valid points,most are just haters beyond sense.

I guess you are just cool with entitlements if you just ask for it (definition of entitlement ) which means you are cool with entitlements.

That's.. whatever. I hope for your sake you don't start acting like a child like Ronda. Then the world has the right to beat you down.

As a Rousey admirer I have to say - she has dug her own media grave.

I get it you may feel reclusive , especially at your lowest low. However mma was her job and being part of top mma promotion has to involve some media interactions. She could have just asked for limited press appereances like, no full conferences, just appear , answer few questions and vanish...

It is easy to get a lot of hate when you are a star, and esp when you are a woman, however she was really unfair to those who actually supported her and were still her fans. Cause she has a lot of fans, but she for some insane reason concentrated on people who hated her and for some few media outlets who made her look "bad".

I can bet anything - talking to media even a few times more would have remove a lot of pressure from Ronda and she wouldn't be that stiff and put up some sort of a fight... Not saying she would win, but at least survive and fight back.

Hopefully she finds better camp and people to train with and starts from the bottom... Maybe 125 division will be her blessing when it opens up.

Back