So... how about vaughan lee?

EndlessCritic

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
The king of asia himself, vaughan lee, has been seen as BW fodder. However, he looked fantastic in his last fight against nam phan, and in retrospect, losses to dillashaw and assuncao aren't so bad.

So, does anyone think he breaks the top 15 in the division? he's a massive underdog to alcantara, but i'm not so sure it's justified.

thoughts on his potential?

he is talented, a good all rounder imo. think he can make the top 15 at least

I think he can hang with Alcantara on the feet, pretty worried if the fight hits the ground for him though.

31 years old, still improving. Will probably hang around the UFC for awhile but I'm not sure if he ever makes it into the top 10. Def a fighter who's better than his record indicates.

Well.. He's fighting Yuri Alcantara on Saturday and I don't like his chances too much. I'm a fan of his and would've liked a lower tier fight for him. He's exciting and skilled and needs to be built up.

Yuri's gonna kill that boy, but i'd like to see vaughn win. He is a very good fighter who has been thrown to the wolves and comes up with a surprising W every now and again

plus he's zo cute <3

Yuri's gonna kill that boy, but i'd like to see vaughn win. He is a very good fighter who has been thrown to the wolves and comes up with a surprising W every now and again

plus he's zo cute <3

Vaughan-Lee-UFC-on-Fuel-TV-4.jpg

Vaughan's been at this for a very long time. His last performance was phenomenal, he was on a mission.

I think the fight will be competitive and I'll be rooting for him. Alcantara is extremely dangerous everywhere.

in other news, chris cariaso has 10 fights in the UFC, and only his most recent one was on the main card.

in other words, he fell short of tying tj grant by 1 fight!

I always thought he would make a good FLW. I got Alcantara by sub in this fight.

in other news, chris cariaso has 10 fights in the UFC, and only his most recent one was on the main card.

in other words, he fell short of tying tj grant by 1 fight!

That's better than Nik Lentz, took him 12 fights and he only got on the main card because they were feeding him to Chad Mendes.

Alcantara has a pretty scary ground game based on his first round with Faber, but I feel that Lee could tag him up if he managed to keep the fight standing. Not really sure how good either guy's takedown offense or defense is though.

That's better than Nik Lentz, took him 12 fights and he only got on the main card because they were feeding him to Chad Mendes.
hmm... but spike prelims were widely viewed, so i feel those should count.

Back