So Hose Waldo and Max Holiday are both ducking eachother

Lawblaw

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Habib and Tony are ducking eachother

Nate Diaz is ducking everyone

But if Conor announces he's coming back next week they'll all be on their knees begging to fight him

084.png

Fuck's up with this duck duck goose shenanigans

giphy.gif

What happened, is Max ducking Waldo? Please update me.

they both know Conor is the "money" fight!! LOL
aldo failed at his conor fight....

Max looks dumb right now. He called him Waldo and now he isnt taking the fight.....

Max knows whats coming, and he dont like it.

Max Holloway is an idiot, works so hard for a title shot being humble, repeatedly mentioning he'll just keep fighting till he gets a title shot. He then starts talking big about Aldo for some reason (even before Aldo had the title), finally gets the title shot and comes out with "Nah, I'd rather go to Disneyland." I mean I'd rather go to Disneyland than fight Jose Aldo but I haven't been giving it the big talk about Jose Waldo.

McG is the duck Prime
Waldo
Max Holiday
CuyCuy
Kabobs
Nate the kangaroo are all just RE ducking in sequence.

Max Holloway is an idiot, works so hard for a title shot being humble, repeatedly mentioning he'll just keep fighting till he gets a title shot. He then starts talking big about Aldo for some reason (even before Aldo had the title), finally gets the title shot and comes out with "Nah, I'd rather go to Disneyland." I mean I'd rather go to Disneyland than fight Jose Aldo but I haven't been giving it the big talk about Jose Waldo.

So he is going vacations...
well thats fair, he is no ducking. The man has 10 straight win, he deserve vacations.
I give it to him

Habib and Tony are ducking eachother

Nate Diaz is ducking everyone

But if Conor announces he's coming back next week they'll all be on their knees begging to fight him

084.png

Max Holiday :):)

well thats fair, he is no ducking. The man has 10 straight win, he deserve vacations.
I give it to him
Yeah it is, he called Aldo out for a specific date and then said nah I'm off to Disneyland.

It will be 6 months of stalling and trying to make fight fans think the other guy is ducking.

Max has gone looking for Waldo but when Waldo went looking for Conor he found Tony Ferguson.

I give it to him

But don't talk shit and make a whole meme out of the jose waldo thing and ask for a date in the post-fight interview just to decline Aldo when he actually accepts

Back