So happy Barao got mauled

Decent wins, nothing special. Nothing to warrant the #1 p4p title.

You appear rustled.

So if/when Jones and Aldo lose their next fights their wins become just decent as well?

Will never understand you "happy to see someone lose" nerds.

It's one thing to appreciate a victory, and a hell of a victory it was.

I suspect you have never met a fighter or been close enough to see what they go through. If you saw his gym partners, students, family, maybe even parents and how hard it is on them I doubt you'd be rejoicing.

So if/when Jones and Aldo lose their next fights their wins become just decent as well?

That's how it works here.

I made a thread about it weeks ago. The sherdog logic teaches that after every main event, the loser was always overrated no matter who it is. It's never about how good the winner was. Also, don't forget, no matter who wins, everyone saw it coming a mile away, they just didn't say anything before.

Sit back and watch, it's like watching retards fight over a peanut.

That's how it works here.

I made a thread about it weeks ago. The sherdog logic teaches that after every main event, the loser was always overrated no matter who it is. It's never about how good the winner was. Also, don't forget, no matter who wins, everyone saw it coming a mile away, they just didn't say anything before.

Sit back and watch, it's like watching retards fight over a peanut.

Never noticed it like that but you are very right

Yup. He's a good fighter, but number 1 p4p? LMAO give me a break. BW is a horrible division and Barao just beat a bunch of old guys(two of whom are flyweights) and one guy who was given the title shot too early.

Rustled?

I think you are the one that is rustled! :icon_chee

b46e9cbcef0e8bdbccee32e22752f27b.jpg

Renan Barao is number 1 p4p
2w68904.jpg

Barao is nothing but a UFC hype job.
Yeah, such a stretch man. He was the #3 p4p fighter in the world; why is it such a leap and such hype to say hes possibly no. 1.

2w68904.jpg

If Renan is nothing but hype, then what does that make Faber?

Every one in that division is all hype except for TJ? Are you fucking kidding me?

I'm happy to see these classless Brazilian champions going down 1 by 1.. hopefully that clown Aldo is next.

some people can only think in extremes, and everyone who is not the current champion sucks

Nothing but a ufc hype job? You are making opinion of him cloud the judgement. He has the best record and wins at BW. P4P is subjective and no one should take it too seriously.
Exactly. The Renan bashing is getting old really quick.

TJ might have beat the shit out of him but by no means does that mean that Barao was all "hype."

2w68904.jpg

Typical MMA fan, lose one fight and you were never very good. He had an off night, guarantee he will be back at the top soon.

Typical MMA fan, lose one fight and you were never very good. He had an off night, guarantee he will be back at the top soon.

yeah, and if not the top, very close and contending. Where were all these people before the fight?

I was annoyed when Barao started doing that nonsense. It was hilarious when TJ landed a straight shot flush on Barao's eye that he wanted to claim that as an eyepoke and looked at the ref to give him time lol.

2w68904.jpg

After going 30+ fights without losing and defending the interim belt and the BW belt several times??

I don't think its a case of a UFC hype job just dumb ass mma fans like you

i remember rashad saying that movement and angles are what will give jones trouble - some similarities to barao in that sense

Back