So happy Barao got mauled

I wanted him to lose strictly based on that stupid looking monkey dance he does at the end.

Yea but already consider for the p4p talk. Dont you think its a little premature

Dude, he was the champ and tore through his competition. How the hell is that premature? Does somebody have to win the belt and defend it 15x before he's in P4P talk?

Makes me sad when people on these forums are happy when another fighter loses. Shouldn't you be happy that your fighter won rather then that the guy you were rooting against lost? I cheered for Cain when he fought JDS his second and third time, but was also devastated to see Cigano lose.

The mindset of this baffles me, troll thread or not.

People like that just want attention

So which is it? Is he a good fighter or nothing but a hype job?

"Originally Posted by Jamoke View Post"
"Yup. He's a good fighter, but number 1 p4p? LMAO give me a break. BW is a horrible division and Barao just beat a bunch of old guys(two of whom are flyweights) and one guy who was given the title shot too early."''

DON"T U READ? His first comment out of the box was, "Yup. He's a good fighter," It's obvious you are butt hurt...but your guy lost - get over it!:icon_chee

Agree that he was overhyped as #1 pforp

Also agree he was a great fighter

Why are there so many dumb fucking mma fans? Hard to call you people fans when you don't know shit

tumblr_mtrfbnreb01sgp55vo1_400.gif
He wasn't able to do any of that stupid celebration he usually does. Hahahahahaha

"Yup. He's a good fighter, but number 1 p4p? LMAO give me a break. BW is a horrible division and Barao just beat a bunch of old guys(two of whom are flyweights) and one guy who was given the title shot too early."''

DON"T U READ? His first comment out of the box was, "Yup. He's a good fighter," It's obvious you are butt hurt...but your guy lost - get over it!:icon_chee

First he said that Barao was "nothing but a UFC hype job". Then he says he's a good fighter. If he's a good fighter he's more than just hype. You apparently weren't able to grasp the point I was making.

And you're very wrong if you think Barao is "my guy". I rooted for Dillashaw, although I didn't think he would win, let alone as dominant as he did. I'm very happy with the result. I don't expect anyone that use the term "butt hurt" to display much nuanced thinking though, so naturally I don't expect you to understand the concept of rooting against someone but not disrespecting him.

Nothing but a ufc hype job? You are making opinion of him cloud the judgement. He has the best record and wins at BW. P4P is subjective and no one should take it too seriously.

I don't remember Barao ever poking anyone. And lol at saying he was all hype. The dude was champ and destroyed everyone else he fought.S

Barao is an amazing fighter, but TJ was on fire last night. TJ looked so improved his last couple of fights and last night he looked even better.

A very impressive performance.

Renan Barao is number 1 p4p
2w68904.jpg

Barao is nothing but a UFC hype job.

Wineland, Pickett, McDonald, Faber...

You're nothing but a retard who has no clue what you're talking about.

Watching TJ conquer Barao was awesome. Very cool to see an underdog do so well.

That wasn't first comment out of the box. Don't you know how to scroll? Idiot.

Wineland, Pickett, McDonald, Faber...

You're nothing but a retard who has no clue what you're talking about.

Decent wins, nothing special. Nothing to warrant the #1 p4p title.

You appear rustled.

Dude, he was the champ and tore through his competition. How the hell is that premature? Does somebody have to win the belt and defend it 15x before he's in P4P talk?

Jones is the undisputed GOAT

Back