so Gus updates his tattoo

Other than a few gifs and a tattoo, you guys are pretty pathetic

Other than a few gifs and a tattoo, you guys are pretty pathetic

Ain't it though! Some 23 year old , part time job having, greasy yellow dicked from eating Cheetos while masturbating in the same room he grew up in , so quick to throw in their 2 cents about " man'ing up " or whatever the fuck. Too funny!

Ain't it though! Some 23 year old , part time job having, greasy yellow dicked from eating Cheetos while masturbating in the same room he grew up in , so quick to throw in their 2 cents about " man'ing up " or whatever the fuck. Too funny!
He gave Jones his toughest fight ever and that fact seems to piss people off so much. It actually baffles me

Good that he stuck with his concept and also respect for not making and half filled one for his fight vs DC.

There is a joke here that will result in disciplinary action.
Was it for his first win? And then switched to triangles? I like to hear the personal stories behind tattoos.

Was it for his first win? And then switched to triangles? I like to hear the personal stories behind tattoos.

Not even sure of the story. Maybe he used to date Bazler.

I'm just here for PG13 smartass comments.

He won that many fights by triangle? I don't get it.

Good that he stuck with his concept and also respect for not making and half filled one for his fight vs DC.

You realize that TS shooped that pic and Gus hasn’t added to the tattoo from his last two fights?

You realize that TS shooped that pic and Gus hasn’t added to the tattoo from his last two fights?

Nope, I thought it was legit and I checked the pic quickly from my cellphone. But afterward, doubt started to grow inside of me and I came back and well you just confirmed my fears.

548958fe3337511122014084238.gif

Back