So GSP has the all time record for winning 33 straight rounds....

His streak is actually much better if you discount the rounds Shields won by intentionally eye gouging GSP.

The greatest of our time. Not everyone appreciated his style but I sure as hell did...the guy was a master of the cage and it's sad that some people can't see it and just shit on him for not being a finisher in one of the toughest divisions in the sport. A guy with no wrestling background dominating a division of awesome wrestlers. Epic

His streak is actually much better if you discount the rounds Shields won by intentionally eye gouging GSP.

Shields reaction to palharas eye gouges makes me laugh, dude must forget when he intentionally blinded GSP to try and win.

So if you take out that fight when does he lose the next round? I'm guessing confit fight? Or did Diaz take a late round?

WW GOAT? Yes.
UFC GOAT? Probably not.
MMA GOAT? LOL

There is literally no one who can compete with GSP for GOAT status with Silva being busted for PEDS. Unless you think Fedor, who is 6-4 counting only top 5 wins, beats GSP.

That's right, Fedor only fought a top 5 opponent 6 times, and many of them were rematches.

Fedor is HW GOAT, but compared to GSP there is no contest.

Shields reaction to palharas eye gouges makes me laugh, dude must forget when he intentionally blinded GSP to try and win.

So if you take out that fight when does he lose the next round? I'm guessing confit fight? Or did Diaz take a late round?

GSP was 50-45 on 2 scorecards for Condit, so he won all 5 rounds. Hendricks round 2 was his first round he lost. So I believe GSP won 47 consecutive rounds.

Are his 6 consecutive decision wins the UFC record for consecutive decision wins? (Not ripping on GSP...genuinely interested in knowing this record)

Jarl

@UJustGotChaeled (below): Thanks.

Last edited:
Back