So Greg Jackson thinks Holm is ready..

Apparently Holm, her manager and her coaches only found out about the title shot through twitter.

''Jackson has proven to be highly effective especially when working with highly talented athletes''

This is the best reason then when a fighter under him loses?

I was hoping Holm could get another fight in before a title shot, but hey we all knew it was going to happen eventually.

She's ready because no amount of training will help her. She's as ready as she will ever be.

she's as ready as she'll ever be..... meaning, she wont have a chance anytime in her career so lets throw some hail mary's while we're at it.

Jackson:"Holly! You're ready! You're gonna DESTROY! DESTROY those scorecards Holly!"

Holly: "I'm fighting Ronda"

Jackson: "Scorecards!"

Greg Jackson thinks Holm is ready...... to make some money.

Mike Winklejohn is her real coach. He's been A #1 for her since day one. Greg Jackson is simply a bit player there. Make no mistake about it.. nobody is ready for Rousey, but if anyone beats her it's going to be on the feet and it's going to be Holm or Cyborg. I thought Meisha did ok when she avoided rushing in and being ragdolled repeatedly. She rocked Ronda several times on the feet and her striking isn't shit compared to Holm.

Is it the new thing to do, to act like Meisha was competitive with Ronda in their rematch?
She never rocked Ronda and she was ragdolled in every round. Ronda dominated and finished her.

Every fighter wants to be the champion. Turning down a chance to fight for the belt would be foolish. That opportunity may never come again.

They must be smoking some really good weed down there in new Mexico.......

I must admit I dont know much about Holly but I found this to be interesting and if true well Holly is as ready as she ever be.

Holly STARTED training at Jackson-Winklejohn's at the age of 16. Ya know, the best MMA gym in the world (arguably).

She's been a Pro MMA fighters about 3 weeks longer than Rousey. 9-0 in MMA.

"Deer in the the headlights" suggest that the person looks lost, has no clue what's going on... fitting for 0-0 James Toney.

Holm is a pro. Holm is better coached. She still may lose, but Holm will not be a deer in the headlights.

EDIT: actually, for James Toney..."a fish out of water"... would be more fitting.

Holm is going to make a lot of money fighting/losing to rousey.

I must admit I dont know much about Holly but I found this to be interesting and if true well Holly is as ready as she ever be.

Mind you, she was training to be a kickboxer and boxer at Jackson-Winklejohn's... but, again, it's the best MMA gym in the world (arguably). So she's not "jumping into" MMA, the way Boxers like Ray Mercer or James Toney did.

Greg Jackson also thought Sarah Kaufman was "READY" to stay away from Ronda's clinches. LOL.

Greg Jackson and Sarah Kaufman "gameplanned" for months to keep Ronda at distance with jabs and footwork, yet Ronda grabbed her within seconds.

And after Sarah was dominated, he was at a LOSS FOR WORDS:

Greg Jackson was literally shellshocked and had no explanation how to beat Ronda.

Holm was afraid to go to the ground her last fight, and she was the one ontop, she also still has octagon jitters

jonny bones was in a position to duck opponents as a champion (well not exactly, but at least better than holm)

while holm is a kicking 40 fighter with no impressive accomplishment in mma

Back