So glad Gaethje won. Vick is a bit ridiculous imo

Vick was getting a little vile with the trash talk, degrades the sport talking about giving a "punch drunk" fighter some more brain damage. I was impressed with his win over Duffy though, who I'm a fan of. Thought he would have more for Gaetje but was pleasantly surprised with the KO, I'm liking Gaetje more and more.

Holy shit, that's some craziness. Fuck that whole team and anyone who has anything to do with them.

I updated with one more link about his SEO and buying domains stuff.

Knowing this I have a hard time, rooting for anybody on his team.
Also Vick being Vick did not help :D

That was definitely karma. I laughed when he went down. His shit talk was so forced and terrible

Oh yeah, Lloyd Irvin is an awful human being. That's not just rumors, it's facts

he would be a pretty good sized WW. too small for MW.

I would have to drain myself quite a bit to make MW. I would say MW would be a fair weight-cut weight to fight at for a skinny 6'3 guy.
I do know height and length certainly isn't everything (as so many shorter fighters have clearly demonstrated).

I would have to drain myself quite a bit to make MW. I would say MW would be a fair weight-cut weight to fight at for a skinny 6'3 guy.
I do know height and length certainly isn't everything (as so many shorter fighters have clearly demonstrated).
but remember most middleweights cuts from 205. Vick only weighs 190. besides there are quite a few tall guys at WW. average is around 5 foot 11- 6 foot. There are several 6 foot 3 guys at WW. millender would dwarf vick. magny is skinny I agree. Condit. most middleweights are 6 foot too. barely any difference.

Whatever it takes to fight a slightly smaller man on fight night
This. Its pathetic these dudes try and claim to be the best and baddest man when their main goal to to fight someone smaller than them.

Back