So glad Gaethje won. Vick is a bit ridiculous imo

elcj

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
James Vick is 6'3 wtf.
That's pretty much my height and I tell you now, there is no way in hell I could make that weight. Especially when I hit my mid 20's.

This guys weight-cut must be insane beyond belief. The size advantage is ridiculous imo and the lengths I assume he goes to, to have that, must be absurd.

Vick looked like a zombie at the weigh-ins.

He was nearly a corpse on the scale. Scary.

Whatever it takes to fight a slightly smaller man on fight night

Rather Justin win so he stays here. I always found out the next day he fought bc it's buried in TV guide on channel never watched.

The only word I can think of to describe their fight was... Satisfying.

Why anyone who isn't a title contender trash talks Gaethje is beyond me. I said that Vick wouldn't be ready for the Hell that JG was gonna bring to him, but I was wrong. He didn't last long enough to get into a war.

James Vick is 6'3 wtf.
That's pretty much my height and I tell you now, there is no way in hell I could make that weight. Especially when I hit my mid 20's.

This guys weight-cut must be insane beyond belief. The size advantage is ridiculous imo and the lengths I assume he goes to, to have that, must be absurd.
he would be a pretty good sized WW. too small for MW.

I was very pleased seeing his cocky, entitled ass get faceplanted in the 1st round by a "D-level fighter."

Height =/= Size

When will people understand this. Vick has a very thin frame and has never missed weight at 155 in his life. I have no issues with him fighting at LW.

I don't have a problem with it if they make weight.

THIS. This is the biggest thing. Maybe if Vick didnt Cut so much he wouldnt have got slelpt as easy (Joanna)... cutting is a double edge sword and if a guy is within the rules... all the power to him.

Side note, ironically - Guys will be Yoel Romero fans talking about Jones is too big for his division.. LMAO.
Long arms =/= too big for division... MISSING WEIGHT = TOO BIG FOR DIVISION

I was very pleased seeing his cocky, entitled ass get faceplanted in the 1st round by a "D-level fighter."

Lets not forget he is a Lloyd I fighter..
Lloyd managed to beat a gang rape charge with the defense he wanted to rape the girl but was not able to get hard.
So he just watched the other guys rape her.
Also the whole rape / sexual cult around his old BJJ school.

Lets not forget he is a Lloyd I fighter..
Lloyd managed to beat a gang rape charge with the defense he wanted to rape the girl but was not able to get hard.
So he just watched the other guys rape her.
Also the whole rape / sexual cult around his old BJJ school.
Damn, I know nothing about this but now I wanna see Gaethje destroy this Lloyd fucker.

would love to see him agaist Hooker.
actually both belongs to WW

Vick has no chin. And I’m guessing the hell he puts himself through to make the weight has atleast something to do with it.

Damn, I know nothing about this but now I wanna see Gaethje destroy this Lloyd fucker.

Lets see if I can find some info.
Lloyd paid a ton of money for SEO and bought up domains to cover the shit.
I think there is a print screen out there with the info.
I will look. and EDIT this post.
BRB

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/12/3/5170294/team-lloyd-irvin-rape-assault-coercion-stories

https://www.theverge.com/2013/4/9/4...-allegations-with-internet-marketing-trickery

Last edited:
I was also happy to see Gaethje get the win. I think Hooker should fight him next. Or Hooker vs Barboza and Gaethje vs Iaquinta. Imo you can toss around any of those guys and produce a fotn

Back