So Gastelum and Costa could beat Whitaker, but get smoked by Romero.

Espresso

Post USADA era will make UFC great again
@Silver
Reaction score
Lets be real, after Gastelum's last win a bunch of people was saying he has a great shot at beating Whitaker, but he would lose to Romero.

Now a lot of people saying that Costa would beat whats left of Whitaker but will probably lose to Romero.

No disrespect to Whitaker, the guy is amazing... But we all know who the uncrowned king at MW is

THE CUBAN WAR-TANK

<RomeroSalute>

Yoel literally dropped Whitaker like 5 times in that fight and had him doing the chicken dance around the cage.

Hard to view Whitaker as champ after that.

Whitaker is the king of 185. That's being real.

I see Gastelum losing to both Romero and Whittaker. Costa I matchup more favorably against Whittaker, than I do against Romero in a 3 rd fight. But I think I favor Romero over anyone at MW in a 3 rounder.

Except for the fact he's beaten Romero twice of course.
He's a point fighter but as far as damage he got his ass kicked.

Point fighting might be how the judges score it but it sure as hell didn't look like he won the fight to the average viewer.

Whittaker is the most boring vanilla UFC champion next to Mighty Mouse he needs to go asap.

Yoel battered Robert
A heavily flawed scoring system is the only thing that made it close

I mean, when this guy says anything, you kinda just have to accept it.

Bobby Knuckles owns 185
giphy.webp

The best middleweight in the world is fighting Rory Mac in Bellator six weeks from now

hPc.gif

You better recognize

Lets be real, after Gastelum's last win a bunch of people was saying he has a great shot at beating Whitaker, but he would lose to Romero.

Now a lot of people saying that Costa would beat whats left of Whitaker but will probably lose to Romero.

No disrespect to Whitaker, the guy is amazing... But we all know who the uncrowned king at MW is

THE CUBAN WAR-TANK

<RomeroSalute>
I want you to be right, but Romero keeps missing weight. Cant just sweep that under the rug

I disagree, but respect that your consistent with your standards for what you like

You disagree with him being a boring vanilla dude or him needing to go?

He pretty much is the definition of a boring vanilla dude as far as the casuals are concerned. Zero ability to generate popcorn. The Romero 2 PPV did crap numbers despite the fight being pretty good. Fighters like him are killing the business.

He pretty much is the definition of a boring vanilla dude as far as the casuals are concerned. Zero ability to generate popcorn. The Romero 2 PPV did crap numbers despite the fight being pretty good. Fighters like him are killing the business.

He definately does not need to go . Good fights mostly against top level competition , its great as he is exactly who he says he is. This is not WWE where u pick and choose who you want as a champion based on ppv buys. Not everyone is capable at self promoting as Connor. Some people cant do it or it would look fake as hell and make them look stupid.

He’s undoubtedly not the biggest draw, yet.

But he has the #1 thing needed to be a star- balls.

The man faced Romero, one of the scariest fighters in the UFC-twice.

Now that Romero is out of the way we might get some highlight reel KOs of other guys in the division that aren’t made up of pure steel like Romero.

He definately does not need to go . Good fights mostly against top level competition , its great as he is exactly who he says he is. This is not WWE where u pick and choose who you want as a champion based on ppv buys. Not everyone is capable at self promoting as Connor. Some people cant do it or it would look fake as hell and make them look stupid.

He’s undoughtedly not the biggest draw, yet.

But he has the #1 thing needed to be a star- balls.

The man faced Romero, one of the scariest fighters in the UFC-twice.

Now that Romero is out of the way we might get some highlight reel KOs of other guys in the division that aren’t made up of pure steel like Romero.

He needs to be replaced by someone who's more marketable asap. My money is on Paulo Costa, he doesn't have to say anything to turn me the fuck on. Whittaker can't begin to make me hard.

He's a point fighter but as far as damage he got his ass kicked.

Point fighting might be how the judges score it but it sure as hell didn't look like he won the fight to the average viewer.

He's a point fighter? Guess you missed the Brunson and Jacare fights. Romero is tough as hell, you're not a point fighter if you can't finish him.

Back