So, first African champion in the UFC?

I mean if they're raised in another country they don't count IMO.

By that logic, we already have had African champions with the African-Americans, same heritage and they're raised in USA same as Marty from Nebraska.

Usman technically but thats kinda disrespectful to say seeing how he's been in America almost his whole life and got his education/career/money thanks to America, yet still reps Nigeria as if being there as an infant is why he succeeded. He succeeded in spite of coming from there, why are people so ashamed to rep America?

TS just wanted to point out that I, and am sure a few others in here, understood your joke

Enjoyed it

Usman and Adesanya are both African born, but citizens of countries that they actually grew up in, America and New Zealand. Usman is African American, while Adesanya is African New Zealander (African Kiwi).

Well according to Republicans only whites are true Americans.
In America, there are actually many of color, and of various ethnicities, who are Republicans, Patriots of this country and voted for our current Commander in Chief.

Or the fact that Israel moved to NZ at the age of 13 doesn't make him African?

Israel won a belt by fighting standing up none of that smash and punch on the fence. Woodley looked the same as he did at the beginning of the fight as he did at the end. Far as i'm concerned Israel the first, Marty is from Nebraska. Also Marty doesn't have African tattoos so you know he faking it.

You Americans are funny mfers. Usman moved to your country at the age of 8 and you still call him African?

What the fuck does it take for one to be one of yours?

it still matters where he was born.

An Interim championship means nothing. A bit like the Intercontinental Championship in wrestling.

Back