So fighters have like 40 hours to re-hydrate for this event?

Fiestar

Sean McCorkle
@purple
Reaction score
Half a day more than usual.

That's a big advantage to big weight cutters like Gus (206). I was gonna bet on Rumble (204) but I'm not so sure anymore. Gus by bigger weight cut and exceptional re-hydration.

They weighed in there at 6pm and the event tomorrow starts at 11 or 10 pm I think

i don't think gus has the muscle mass to cut a lot of weight

the weigh ins started approx 4pm GMT and the fights are on from 10 pm GMT tomorrow.... they'll get an extra couple of hours if anything at all

Yeah I don't think Gus cuts much anyway..

Rumble on the other hand...

Lol at 40 hours. It's going to be around 30 which is not that much out of the ordinary. TS needs to learn how to math

Half a day more than usual.

That's a big advantage to big weight cutters like Gus (206). I was gonna bet on Rumble (204) but I'm not so sure anymore. Gus by bigger weight cut and exceptional re-hydration.

lol @ Saying "Big Weight Cutters" and thinking it's Rumble that's at a disadvantage just because he's 2lbs lighter

Math isn't TS' strong point, and that's a generous understatement.

It's about 30 hours.

lol @ Saying "Big Weight Cutters" and thinking it's Rumble that's at a disadvantage just because he's 2lbs lighter

If someone were ever inclined to run a graph on victories/losses correlating to scale weights over a +/- 1 lb. differential, I'd be willing to bet the greatest success comes for those who come in at 1 pound under. Obviously fighters 5+ pounds over generally tend to be on the losing end, statistically.

Not that I feel either fighter's weight cut is going to be a primary determining factor in this fight.

when you see Gus and Aj shirtless in the octogon all hydrated i bet you're going to change your tone when you realize what a muscle bound gorilla AJ is.....i await the threads patiently

When the event takes place in Ireland they're gonna have a whole week to rehydrate.

Is this a more subtle version of my Rumble thread from yesterday... um I mean, indeed Rumble is an undersized LHW.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back