so fedor is over rated.

frye666

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The new breed of heavyweights would smoke him if they met in their prime huh?

Prime Fedor would still be too fast for these "new breed" of heavyweights. Fedor had one of the best cardio in his prime.

Fedor got finished by a 40 year old who weighed 207 pounds so yes, he'd probably get smoked.

all the best HW's have been 230 and under...

Frank Mir fought much better when he was lighter, then got worse and worse as he started putting on weight.. i think at HW once youre a good 220 to 230, dont think you need any more weight..

above that your returns are diminishing very quickly.

Tonight's version of Lewis would still have knocked out Fedor.

In recent news the earth is round not flat!!

il04CG.gif

How often do most Sherdoggers have to switch out their keyboards? They have to fill up with drool pretty quickly.

Are you trying to prove that Hendo has no power? It'll be easier for you to prove that the Earth is flat.
I'm not trying to "prove" anything, just stating facts. Fedor was finished by a 40 year old who weighs 207 pounds and was 0-1 at heavyweight. You can keep reporting me but it's not gonna change that.

I'm not trying to "prove" anything, just stating facts. Fedor was finished by a 40 year old who weighs 207 pounds and was 0-1 at heavyweight. You can keep reporting me but it's not gonna change that.
I'm not gonna report anyone for disagreeing with me. I just think you're discrediting Hendo a whole lot here. He looked amazing at 40, and he had the power to KO a bull! That's what kept him going for so long, which is also a fact, as much as it is that Fedor hadn't looked good for a while.

I'm not gonna report anyone for disagreeing with me. I just think you're discrediting Hendo a whole lot here. He looked amazing at 40, and he had the power to KO a bull! That's what kept him going for so long, which is also a fact, as much as it is that Fedor hadn't looked good for a while.
Sorry (or not) that you don't like facts?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back