So far in 2021.. DQ champ, Izzy's MMA cherry popped, Conor&MM KTFO

ExitLUPin

K
@Steel
Reaction score
And April just started! Spooky!!!

Conor and MM both went stiff against the fence from GNP too

What else will we see? Any takes we wanna revisit by the end of the year <BC1>

I think the UFC HW GOAT getting slaughtered by Ngannou deserves mention, but I'll throw a few predictions out there.

Nate Diaz gets KTFO for the first time this year, not a throw in the towel tko....I'm talking SLEPT! :eek:

Conor gets KTFO for the second time against Poirier in July, except this time they'll have no choice but to rule it a KO as Poirier lands a HUGE overhand right that ends it. :)

Sean Malley KO's my boy Cruz in brutal fashion, he had a good win last time out...he should gtfo while he still can :(

I think the UFC HW GOAT getting slaughtered by Ngannou deserves mention, but I'll throw a few predictions out there.

Nate Diaz gets KTFO for the first time this year, not a throw in the towel tko....I'm talking SLEPT! :eek:

Conor gets KTFO for the second time against Poirier in July, except this time they'll have no choice but to rule it a KO as Poirier lands a HUGE overhand right that ends it. :)

Sean Malley KO's my boy Cruz in brutal fashion, he had a good win last time out...he should gtfo while he still can :(

Eh Francis was the favorite to win and method of Francis by knockout was the most favored outcome too. It doesnt belong with the rest which were all big upsets and then the DQ champ something weve never seen in UFC

Eh Francis was the favorite to win and method of Francis by knockout was the most favored outcome too. It doesnt belong with the rest which were all big upsets and then the DQ champ something weve never seen in UFC
That's fair, Sherdog made me think Stipe was the favorite lol

but yea Nate, Conor, and Cruz getting slept this year BAD!

Okay I got a few really big predictions for you.. first... Masvidal Ko's Usman... takes that belt.. only to lose it on his next title defense.. and here is the real big shocker... Amanda Nunes loses her belt.. Either by Decision.. lol Or ... they vacate her FW belt.. haha one of them will happen though. Also.. Khabib doesn't fight all year :p

Ngannou taking Stipe down, pretty sure no one saw that coming.

I BET BY THE END OF THE YEAR GSP COMES BACK AND TAKES KHABIB’s AND MARTY’s LUNCH MONEY <Lmaoo> KEEP IT SLICK PLAYBOY<Moves>

they weren't stiff

check out my thread "STIFF AS A BOARD" to see what stiff looks like

chaos-reigns-gif-6.gif

Chaos Reigns!

Abu Azaitar also didn't pull out of a fight, that was pretty shocking to me

There will be no more hules. Or lets say ord schoor NHB stuff reimplemented in hoo eff cee.

Nate gets KTFO or Nate's eyeball gets KTFO?

Brock Lesnar comes back and hits Ngannou with an F5

Back