So exactly how dangerous is this game Woodley is playing right now?

13Seconds

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
The UFC pulled one of their biggest stars out of the biggest show of the year, because he missed one press conference 3 months out.

Dana publicly said some mean shit about Jon Jones when he made the decision to not fight at UFC 151. Jones had defended his title multiple times.

What exactly does Woodley think he can do?

I'll say this though, if Woodley manages to get what he wants, he is the best negotiator the UFC has ever dealt with. When it comes to champs.

Woodley should play the race card. Call out Dana as being discriminatory and a racist. "White fighters always get special treatment" And Sherdog would be up in arms.

dC68fsi.gif

All they can really do is block the money fights. Tyron doesn't really have that much of a choice here. The only money fights that are remotely possible are Diaz and GSP. Diaz aint getting a title shot with his record, and GSP can't even fight for 4 months. I don't disagree with what he was trying to do, but his execution wasn't good. If he had to fight WB, he should have been trying to get it for the MSG card.

His last fight was 2 weeks ago. Let's all calm down a little bit.

He's in danger of being stripped and sent to Bellator if he thinks he has ANY say in who he fights as champ.

I'm surprised Woodley hasn't signed on to the PFA.

Back