so english speaking countries refuse to show depictions of muhammed after all

They have every right to print what they want, but every action has consequences weather we like it or not. End of the day those people are dead and no amount of praising them and condemning the attack will bring them back. We like to say they were heroes to make their families feel better, but the reality is they dead for something so meaningless in which they brought to themselves. This is just a growing trend white westernes have developed where they love to act like victims nowadays. We cant express ourselves, we dont have freedom of speech, we are called racists while the brownies dont. This is nothing more than a little game the people in power plays with the average person convincing them they have so much freedom.

Its also hilarious how the frenchies are acting like they are some sort of warriors of freedom of speech. I would like to go back to Dieudonn

A lot of those are for defamation. Are you saying there should be no defamation, libel or slander laws to protect people's public character?

I'm personally against the various Europeans laws on Holocaust denial but I can see how they came about given WWII is relatively recent history.

I strongly disagree that they are "dead for something so meaningless in which they brought to themselves". Nobody should have to accept they will die for pictures they draw or words they write, any more than a woman should have to accept they are going to be raped if they don't cover up more.

So they died for something important? The right to draw pictures of religious figures? That is worth dying for? I know people will say they died for freedom and all. But thats bullshit because we already have free society in the west. Its just everyone want to act what they do is so important nowadays and want to be a hero. now some silly cartoonists are being lauded as some sort of brave hereos

They have every right to print what they want, but every action has consequences weather we like it or not. End of the day those people are dead and no amount of praising them and condemning the attack will bring them back. We like to say they were heroes to make their families feel better, but the reality is they dead for something so meaningless in which they brought to themselves. This is just a growing trend white westernes have developed where they love to act like victims nowadays. We cant express ourselves, we dont have freedom of speech, we are called racists while the brownies dont. This is nothing more than a little game the people in power plays with the average person convincing them they have so much freedom.

Its also hilarious how the frenchies are acting like they are some sort of warriors of freedom of speech. I would like to go back to Dieudonn

So they died for something important? The right to draw pictures of religious figures? That is worth dying for? I know people will say they died for freedom and all. But thats bullshit because we already have free society in the west. Its just everyone want to act what they do is so important nowadays and want to be a hero. now some silly cartoonists are being lauded as some sort of brave hereos

Sorry I thought your previous post was showing that we DON'T have freedom in the West? I'm confused.

I don't see evidence they were doing what they were doing because they wanted to act important. I think they believed they were exercising a right which needs to be exercised or risk being lost. As for brave? Well I'd be too scared to do it myself so, yes I'd say they were brave.

Cool story, bro. I saw that part of Bowling for Columbine, too.

If a belief system is absurd then it deserves to be mocked. Hilarity also ensues when you compare drawing a cartoon of a desert-wandering pedophile to shooting someone and robbing their dead body.

Congrats on being an apologist for growing sect whose members would joyfully abduct your limp-wristed, libtard self and then hack you to death on the outskirts of some sandblasted shithole given the opportunity before hanging you from an overpass for al Jazeera to see.

Posts like these are proof that the West is losing.

Stop trolling. Seriously.

I was just trying to provide a bit of historic context. Nobody deserves to die over cartoons. Killing those reporters was an act of raving madness.

I want to point out that the west has become an alliance of nations that will bomb and kill people, then mock the people we've bombed and killed.

I was just trying to provide a bit of historic context. Nobody deserves to die over cartoons. Killing those reporters was an act of raving madness.

I want to point out that the west has become an alliance of nations that will bomb and kill people, then mock the people we've bombed and killed.

But they are spreading democracy. You can kill as many people as you want as long as you are spreading freedom. Its funny because thats what these terrorist believe as well. you can kill as many as you want as long as you spread your ideology

I do not even understand the OP.

Source, evidence or something might help.

We like to say they were heroes to make their families feel better, but the reality is they dead for something so meaningless in which they brought to themselves. This is just a growing trend white westernes have developed where they love to act like victims nowadays. We cant express ourselves, we dont have freedom of speech, we are called racists while the brownies dont.

Yeah! Why are people acting like the guys who got brutally executed via gunshots at work are the victims!? Why are people complaining about free speech when all that happened was they got shot to death for publishing a cartoon! Evil whites evil whites evil whites

But they are spreading democracy. You can kill as many people as you want as long as you are spreading freedom. Its funny because thats what these terrorist believe as well. you can kill as many as you want as long as you spread your ideology

It really is the same. People willing to die over cartoons. It sounds absurd in a rational context. Free speech is this holy commandment we should die for. Nope. Sorry. "Freedom" is the biggest cop out there is. Meaningless word. Caused more harm than any religion could dream. Made people more paranoid and delusional than any concept. Plus it is a falsehood. Nobody is fucking free. Aint nobody ever been free, and aint nobody ever will be.

It really is the same. People willing to die over cartoons. It sounds absurd in a rational context. Free speech is this holy commandment we should die for. Nope. Sorry. "Freedom" is the biggest cop out there is. Meaningless word. Caused more harm than any religion could dream. Made people more paranoid and delusional than any concept. Plus it is a falsehood. Nobody is fucking free. Aint nobody ever been free, and aint nobody ever will be.

Then go live in Iran or Saudi and see how you get on. Brushing off freedom as meaningless is easy if you're in the 1st world.

I don't know how you define freedom but there is a hell of a lot more of in the USA than there is in these countries.

Those French people didn't want to die from criticizing islam or drawing cartoons. They had police guards to try to stop it. They just didn't want to be bullied by extremists into shutting up. They and we are not saying you should die for these freedoms. We're saying you shouldn't even be worried about dying for them.

Spoken like a true middle class white man in Middle America

Nobody is completely free, that's true. But some people are freer then others.

Hate speech is not free speech

Yes it is as long as it falls within parameters.

As long as you are not telling people to go out and hurt (physically) or kill them its legal and should be legal.

It should never be against the law to hurt people

Yes it is as long as it falls within parameters.

As long as you are not telling people to go out and hurt (physically) or kill them its legal and should be legal.

It should never be against the law to hurt people

It shouldnt....yet we see hurting peoples feelings gets you beat up and killed everywhere in the world. Free speech has consequences, if you are mocking people and being jerk to them, you are bound to get an ugly reaction. go out in the streets and mock people walking the streets and see how long before someone punches you.

Every speech isnt worth the same, and these guys knew fully well by mocking people the way they did was upsetting people. But they convinced themselves they were some sort of heroes who was proving some sort of freedom the rest of us couldnt live without. This is why the Charlie guy said he would rather die than have no freedom. The fact that someone living in secular France is even thinking their freedom is under so much threat that if they cant mock muslims, its not worth living says it all. Calling these killers savages, animals or whatever isnt gonna change those people got killed. And they died for something so meaningless imo

So are you condoning using physical violence over hurt feeling, saying we should accept it?

How about we punish severely anyone using physical violence over hurt feeling to show we don

It shouldnt....yet we see hurting peoples feelings gets you beat up and killed everywhere in the world. Free speech has consequences, if you are mocking people and being jerk to them, you are bound to get an ugly reaction. go out in the streets and mock people walking the streets and see how long before someone punches you.

Every speech isnt worth the same, and these guys knew fully well by mocking people the way they did was upsetting people. But they convinced themselves they were some sort of heroes who was proving some sort of freedom the rest of us couldnt live without. This is why the Charlie guy said he would rather die than have no freedom. The fact that someone living in secular France is even thinking their freedom is under so much threat that if they cant mock muslims, its not worth living says it all. Calling these killers savages, animals or whatever isnt gonna change those people got killed. And they died for something so meaningless imo

If I say something offending a person and that person punches me in the face, they will go to prison. What is the appropriate response for terrorist groups attempting to mass murder civilians?

I think you're a c*nt for posting Boardwalk spoilers.

Back