So Eddie Hearn just showed his true colours...

You'll you ladies arguing about runningchenko again? There's no need we all know he's terrible on the back foot.

I'm fucking mesmerized. What was this thread about, again ?

You'll you ladies arguing about runningchenko again? There's no need we all know he's terrible on the back foot.
Lol Your post makes no sense because you called him runningchenko but then in the next sentence said he's terrible off the back foot.

I'm fucking mesmerized. What was this thread about, again ?
It was about Eddie Hearn. Then Aries got mad in another thread and decided he had to discredit me in other threads to protect his boy and derailed the discussion.

It was about Eddie Hearn. Then Aries got mad in another thread and decided he had to discredit me in other threads to protect his boy and derailed the discussion.

Well, such feuds can be midly entertaining, but I hope things don't get out of hand.

Well, such feuds can be midly entertaining, but I hope things don't get out of hand.
I'm not the one that needs to be told. Some people can't handle adult discussion.

I'm not the one that needs to be told. Some people can't handle adult discussion.

I replied to your post, but it wasn't specifically aimed at you.

You love to make it about the fighter but what it's really about is you talking shit and me correcting you on it. It could be about any fighter in the entire world for all I care, I still wouldn't be able to help myself when I see you type your absolute bullshit.

Lol Your post makes no sense because you called him runningchenko but then in the next sentence said he's terrible off the back foot.
O' he move's well on the back foot, it's the lack of punching on the back foot that's the problem.

O' he move's well on the back foot, it's the lack of punching on the back foot that's the problem.
Maybe you aren't familiar with his style but he often moves away to safety then comes back in to land his shots. You are right he doesn't often fire on the back foot but it doesn't really matter because he's so quick to close the distance again often with a superior angle.

Maybe you aren't familiar with his style but he often moves away to safety then comes back in to land his shots. You are right he doesn't often fire on the back foot but it doesn't really matter because he's so quick to close the distance again often with a superior angle.
Don't get me wrong the dude is an amazing fighter, he even rocked Campbell with a solid counter left, I just don't understand why he doesn't use it more often. He also moves around too much for my liking.

The worst thing I know that Hearn did was advise Quigg to come in heavy against Valdez, knowing all people would remember is who won. Also had him refuse a 2nd day weigh in. He prob outweighed Valdez by 15 lbs. Broke Valdez jaw but still got his ass kicked and lost. Scummy shit. You put your opponent in the position of throwing all the work and money away or accepting the fight.

Back