So Eddie Hearn just showed his true colours...

That works the other way too. It's noticeable that you are fine with the results because the favoured your preferred fighters so of course you're going to kick up when someone says it's the wrong result. You're no more objective than a Golovkin or Pac fan no matter how much you pretend you are.
I don't whine about results, other than to say I had it different. Every fight you see different than the judges isn't a robbery.

I don't whine about results, other than to say I had it different. Every fight you see different than the judges isn't a robbery.
I can reel off a list of fights where I scored it differently than the judges but I don't have a problem with the result. BUT some are obviously bullshit. Golovkin vs Canelo I was BS. What's so hard to understand about that?

And the ruling body, which is in charge of the officials, overruled the referee's call due to a blatant foul. There's no way that the title should have changed as a result of that fight. It was a clear no contest. Martinez is fortunate that he wasn't DQ'd. No worries though, there will be an immediate rematch to settle the matter & Martinez will likely legitimately stop Edwards to win the title.
Martinez is a fuckin dog

He sucks at boxing....like the worst boxer I've seen in a awhile at that level

But damn...can he fight or what. That kid would be absolutely miserable to face.

I can reel off a list of fights where I scored it differently than the judges but I don't have a problem with the result. BUT some are obviously bullshit. Golovkin vs Canelo I was BS. What's so hard to understand about that?
IT was a drawish fight, thats whats so hard to understand. No one dominated that fight.

IT was a drawish fight, thats whats so hard to understand. No one dominated that fight.
You know we don't agree. Golovkin clearly won that fight.

You know we don't agree. Golovkin clearly won that fight.
If not for the one wide score card, it wouldn't have been controversial at all.

Hearn hints Edwards will vacate...

<TheWire1>

If not for the one wide score card, it wouldn't have been controversial at all.
The vast majority of people who watched that fight think GGG won. You unsurprisingly went against the majority. Nothing new there.

Hearn hints Edwards will vacate...

<TheWire1>

Well that is a fucking shock, seen as though his guy got ragdolled around and got a very very lucky NC from this fight.

God knows why people have started talking about Golovkin again in this thread...grow up guys, or take it to PM

The vast majority of people who watched that fight think GGG won. You unsurprisingly went against the majority. Nothing new there.
I score fights live here with everyone else. I never knew what anyone's score was for any fight until it was over.

I honestly don't care about majorities. Most people don't understand the scoring system anyway.

I score fights live here with everyone else. I never knew what anyone's score was for any fight until it was over.

I honestly don't care about majorities. Most people don't understand the scoring system anyway.

Typically arrogant self-righteous reply.

Typically arrogant self-righteous reply.

I think the statement most people is definitely true - Too much emphasis on flashy moments, crowd and annnouncer reaction vs the scoring criteria. I also encounter a lot of people who don’t score a fight and then feel it’s a robbery. Tarver Jones 1 was a common source for this.

Throw in compubox compressing all punches into jab or power shots and giving you the end fight total for each...

How many fights has somebody argued but he outlanded him 315-280. He won! Ok, put aside who the hell determines what lands for compubox, it is still round by round scoring, that still needs to be part of the scoring system.

And none of this factors in fighter bias, style bias, wasn’t paying for half the round bias...

Typically pissy, empty reply.
Sorry the truth hurts Seano. Just because you go out of your way to be different to the vast majority of fans doesn't make you right.

I think the statement most people is definitely true - Too much emphasis on flashy moments, crowd and annnouncer reaction vs the scoring criteria. I also encounter a lot of people who don’t score a fight and then feel it’s a robbery. Tarver Jones 1 was a common source for this.

Throw in compubox compressing all punches into jab or power shots and giving you the end fight total for each...

How many fights has somebody argued but he outlanded him 315-280. He won! Ok, put aside who the hell determines what lands for compubox, it is still round by round scoring, that still needs to be part of the scoring system.

And none of this factors in fighter bias, style bias, wasn’t paying for half the round bias...
Nah Seano has dismissed polls of posters in the boxing forum who 88% thought Fury beat Wilder. The average poster in the boxing forum here are quite knowledgable so to dismiss them is arrogance in the extreme.

Sorry the truth hurts Seano. Just because you go out of your way to be different to the vast majority of fans doesn't make you right.
It amuses me how you always stop arguing against my point and insult me.

Checkmate, IMO.

Nah Seano has dismissed polls of posters in the boxing forum who 88% thought Fury beat Wilder. The average poster in the boxing forum here are quite knowledgable so to dismiss them is arrogance in the extreme.
Siting polls is a retard argument. Its going to favor whoever whatever fighter supposedly had something controversial happen in a landslide. People who don't give a shit don't vote in polls.

Honestly I’d want to see the roster of voters to see how much weight to give it. Was it a majority of knowledgeable boxing people or a flood of ufc posters running over here to scream?

It amuses me how you always stop arguing against my point and insult me.

Checkmate, IMO.
What's the point of arguing with someone as close minded as you? I just like to point it out. You always think you know better is a very common theme with your posts. It amuses me that you are one of the worst scorers on in this board.

Honestly I’d want to see the roster of voters to see how much weight to give it. Was it a majority of knowledgeable boxing people or a flood of ufc posters running over here to scream?
Who knows. But don't you think the UFC Just Bleed posters would have gone with the 'But but... Wilder knocked him spark out so he would have won a real fight!'
The results suggest it was quite the opposite and those who know how to score rounds voted for Fury.

Back