So Dustin vs Conor winner gets the shot right?

yekmurat

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
If yes then I think it will be Chandler vs
Poirier
tenor.gif

After Conor bangs a couple hookers, knocks out both Paul brothers, maybe he'll consider blessing Chandler with a red panty night

wait wut? Dustin deservers a shot, conor can go get stuffed.

In the last FIVE years, conman has won ONCE in three fights. even if he does get a win over dustin, how does he deserve a title shot? if he does get it, every fighter on the Welterweight roster should stand together (finally start their union) and say no, fook this shit and refuse to fight.

wait wut? Dustin deservers a shot, conor can go get stuffed.

In the last FIVE years, conman has won ONCE in three fights. even if he does get a win over dustin, how does he deserve a title shot? if he does get it, every fighter on the Welterweight roster should stand together (finally start their union) and say no, fook this shit and refuse to fight.

Factually incorrect.

Exactly, McGregor Champ Champ Champ 2021, easy work.

Factually incorrect.

what are you, snoops or something ;) - ok not 5 years but in 4.5 years he´s gone 1-2 in mma and 1-3 in combat sports.

other incidents during that time are a draw against an old man in a pub, a win against a bus window, a draw against Abubakar, a win against a mobile phone and a draw against Marc Goddard and a win against a commissioner.

come to think off it, he is way more active outside the cage then in...

I guess Dustin would if he won.

I'm not sure about Conor getting it if he wins.

But I imagine the winner of Chandler and Charles would want to fight Conor for the money if nothing else.

In other words, I'm not sure yet.

I'm worried if Conor wins he's gonna call out another boxer...

I'm worried if Conor wins he's gonna call out another boxer...
I could see it. “In my opinion Dustin IS the best 155er, so the way I see it I already beat the division. I’m more interest then fighting Logan Paul” or some crap like that

I could see it. “In my opinion Dustin IS the best 155er, so the way I see it I already beat the division. I’m more interest then fighting Logan Paul” or some crap like that

Dustin is in his absolute fighting prime imo, and I think he stops Conor in the second round again. If Conor somehow wins it's going to be a circus with the Paul brothers....

Dustin is in his absolute fighting prime imo, and I think he stops Conor in the second round again. If Conor somehow wins it's going to be a circus with the Paul brothers....
I agree. An I also just think the best 155ers are great matchups for Poirer. If your skill set is to stand and strike, Poirer is a really tough fight. If this were a wrestler heavy division I think he’d have a tougher time

I have no idea why the UFC would ever give Conor a TS. But, yeah probably.

War Dustin. The lesser of two evils since he chose money over legacy.

Back