So does the winner of Stipe/JDS fight the winner of Cain/Werdum?

They need to send JDS on a tour of the division similar to Faber before his last shot. I mean even though he is the CLEAR number 2 you can't just keep giving title shots after every "rebound" fight. He hasn't even fought since Cain whooped dat ass back in October

no, Stipe should fight reem, Bigfoot, or the nelson/hunt winner

palelei might be a good fight in hte meantime if he decides to wait for Nelson/Hunt winner

Anyone who beats JDS in a fight that doesn't involve an injury deserves to get a title shot. If that fight happens and if (when) JDS does win it he better be cheering for Werdum hard because the UFC would probably give anyone in the top ten besides Bigfoot a shot at Cain over him. HW is such a mess still, half of the people who could be in contention for the spot are coming off of a loss...

Stipe will get a title shot with another win. Regardless of who he beats. That's simply because there's no one else after Werdum. JDS is gonna have to go on a crazy win streak to fight Cain again.

Nope. There would literally be zero interest if JDS fought Cain again. Cain effortlessly destroyed JDS twice already.

If JDS wins i want to see him against one more contender before title shot

Jds vs reem for the fans.....

Fans of jds that is. Easy win, easy ppv numbers. Id pay to see this with a decent card. Throw another hw card with this headlining and you have a winner.

browne vs bigfoot

Stipe vs soa

Are people really this stupid?

Stipe shouldn't fight anybody ranked below him and his next fight after that is for a title shot

UFConFOX_Rogan.gif

If jds wins and cain wins, really hard to say for me. Both of them are my two fav HW fighters right now. I would like to see jds and cain fight again but only if jds got his cardio up a lot and learned how to dirt box to match cain.

If he doesn't look fresh for 5 rounds think they need make jds vs reem match for the title shot. Reem knows he has to keep working on his cardio like he has been lately. the Jackson move was very smart move to work on that. I really hope jds been working on that. I want jds beat cain next time so he not stuck as cains gate keeper. Rather see the title pass between cain and jds 500xs before jds stuck as #2.

If jds wins and werdum wins of course make that match ASAP, just because I know jds will beat werdum.

make jds vs reem match for the title shot.

WTF ARE SHERDOGGERS SMOKING

Overeem can't even smell a title shot from where he's sitting. He is nowhere near championship level. He's not even on Stipe's level who is inexplicably ranked below him

If JDS and Overeem are out long term, you pretty much have to make:
Stipe/Browne
Barnett/Bigfoot

I doubt JDS's thumb is that big a deal. Overeem claims he's going to have surgery, for as much as anything he ever says about injuries and PEDs is believable.
If those are true:

Barnett/Stipe
JDS/Browne

WTF ARE SHERDOGGERS SMOKING

Overeem can't even smell a title shot from where he's sitting. He is nowhere near championship level. He's not even on Stipe's level who is inexplicably ranked below him

Reem is better than Miocic sorry reem stand up is way better. I got jds out boxing stipe all day long 2 round knock out at worst. Stipe hasn't show he above reem. if he go for fake half ass a temp of take down like he did with roy, Reem going to kill stipe with knees.

If reem beats jds so your saying reem shouldn't fight for the title? Jds is #2, I got jds winning that fight, I just want to see jds vs reem. It should be jds vs reem than stipe.

Who is reem gonna fight, barnett? If reem wins give him cain

So Junior only gets a title shot if Werdum wins? Who does JDS fight if he & Cain both win decisively? Who would Cain fight next? There is literally no one else....

if stipe wins... title shot.

if jds wins... then i say... MAKE OVEREEM FIGHT JDS...

if jds wins against overeem... then TITLE SHOT...

JDS will fight Cain for the 4th time and he will win... JDS needs to quit training in brazil and get his ass to MURICA immediately... he trains with a jiu jitsu camp and a small man camp... can anyone explain the rationality to this? lol

Back